FREE DOWNLOAD of CD/Soundtracks from Zane King

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Keith Russell

mp3 download

Post by Keith Russell »

Thanks so much for sharing this treasure,and also for designing the changes to my old Z.B. tuning. These and my new B.M.I 12x5x4 have opened up a whole new world to me.Who says an old dog can,t learn new tricks! Again, thanks Zane for sharing your hard earned work.
BMI S12-ZB CUSTOM S12-NV.112-KUSTOM 11L-ZOOM 505
Roger Kelly

Post by Roger Kelly »

Got your download Zane...many thanks for sharing your tunes and tracks with so many here on the Forum. I have always enjoyed your style of playing which is your signature. You have a style of your own.
Anders Eriksson

Post by Anders Eriksson »

Thank you very much for the download!
Love your playing!

// Anders
Fessenden D-10, Stage One S-10, Peavey Nashville 112, Boss LMB-3, Goodrich 120; Regal RD-38VS Resonator
Kenneth Caine

Post by Kenneth Caine »

Really well done, Rose Colored Glasses and Slowly are my favorites. Worth twice the price. Zane thank you for doing this.
Chuck S. Lettes

Post by Chuck S. Lettes »

Thanks, Zane. The tracks sound great and so does your steel guitar. Hope to meet you at a show down the road.
Chuck
Bryan Irwin

Free Cd and backing tracks

Post by Bryan Irwin »

Many thanks for a wonderful CD and tracks.I was certainly inspired and challenged by them. I was looking at your u tube videos and was really moved by your singing of 'It will be Heaven for me'. You are a gifted singer as well. Is it possible to buy your backing tracks of gospel pieces? Thanks again for a great free gift. Bryan
Don Mogle

Tracks

Post by Don Mogle »

Great tracks! Thanks Zane for your generous offer. Can't wait to see what you do with the suggestions I sent to you. Take care. Don