Thanks to Heartland Steel, K.C.

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Larry Baker

Thanks to Heartland Steel, K.C.

Post by Larry Baker »

Just got home from the show. Want to thank the club for having us this year. It was a good time, and a lot of good players. Larry Baker and Jean
Mullen G2 SD10 3 & 5 The Eagle
NV112 amp===Earnie Ball V.P.
Lane Gray

Post by Lane Gray »

I agree totally. I would have loved to stick around to hear you and Russ.
Unfortunately I got up for Saturday at 6 PM Friday and drove 750 miles before arriving at the steel show, I was about done by the time the lunch break arrived.
I had a ball as well, and love playing with the Middle Creek folks, Elijah is a hoot (Bobby, if you ever need a break, I'll be happy to spell you)
2 pedal steels, a lapStrat, and an 8-string Dobro (and 3 ukes)
More amps than guitars, and not many effects
Wesley Medlen

Post by Wesley Medlen »

I also want to thank you for letting me play awesome backup band.
Justice S10 Jr, Gibson Electra 6string, Boss Katana 100, Steelers Choice ,Gretsch 6 string lap, Hilton VP
Jim Mathis

Post by Jim Mathis »

Dear All,

Here is a link to photos from the show: http://jimmathis.zenfolio.com/heartlandsga2013
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

Jim, thanks for the excellent pictures, since I couldn't be there. Shooting for being there next year.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Jerry Foster

Hlsga

Post by Jerry Foster »

I want to thank all involved in putting on this wonderful steel Guitar Show, Guy's & Gal's the Food was great. I was Glad to be a small part in the show. the back up band is the TOP'S,:D I want to thank Jean D. & Frank W. for making My set wonderful. Bruce the ZUMSteel is the best & thanks for the compliment. till the next time take care & God Bless. Jerry & Dee F. PS. Jim Thanks For the pictures :D
Bobby DeMoss

That Steelin Feeling

Post by Bobby DeMoss »

I tell you what, that was definitely a fun show this year and you all made it that way and Jerry your right, the food was top notch.

Lets have a Christmas Party and next year another show.

Stay tuned.

Bobby DeMoss
A Rig-Zumsteel 08 Anti E9th 9x10, Vegas 400's x2 Lemay Mods, B Rig-Zumsteel 99 9x10, Stroborack's X2, Lexicon MPX200's x2.
Jim Mathis

Post by Jim Mathis »

AMEN!
Monty Laffoon

Post by Monty Laffoon »

I would like to thank everyone for such a great time.all the great picking and the band,Thank's Larry and Jene for letting me play bass on your set.You did a good job picking.Thank's Bobby and Bruce for all that you do.
Larry Baker

Post by Larry Baker »

Thanks Monty, it was good to see you and Brenda, Larry
Mullen G2 SD10 3 & 5 The Eagle
NV112 amp===Earnie Ball V.P.
Bobby DeMoss

HSGA 2013 Christmas Party and 2014 Show

Post by Bobby DeMoss »

Monty thanks for attending and playing, you stold the show this year and we hope to have you back next year too. Your tone and playing ability is top notch.

Bobby
A Rig-Zumsteel 08 Anti E9th 9x10, Vegas 400's x2 Lemay Mods, B Rig-Zumsteel 99 9x10, Stroborack's X2, Lexicon MPX200's x2.
Monty Laffoon

Post by Monty Laffoon »

Thank's Bobby,That really means a lot coming from you.I had a good time.Thank's .