Have You Seen This Zane King Deal?? Wow!!

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Wally Taylor

Have You Seen This Zane King Deal?? Wow!!

Post by Wally Taylor »

For a limited time - I would be happy to send an electronic download (MP3) to you of my latest CD and all of the accompanying soundtracks (10 in all). There is no cost involved for the electronic download. All you have to do is email me at zaneking@me.com and say send it to me.

If you want the physical product then it is only $15 for both the CD and Soundtracks to all 10 songs. That includes U.S shipping. You can Paypal to zaneking@me.com - also please let me know that you saw this on the Forum so I can send bOb the customary donation for this service. Very Happy
Dale Rottacker

Post by Dale Rottacker »

Wally, I saw it, I got it, I loved it!!! :D :D :D What a nice thing for Zane to do!!! :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:
Dale Rottacker, Steelinatune™
*2021 MSA Legend, "Jolly Rancher" D10 10x9
*2021 Rittenberry, "The Concord" D10 9x9
*1977 Blue Sho-Bud Pro 3 Custom 8x6
https://msapedalsteels.com
http://rittenberrysteelguitars.com
https://www.telonics.com/index.php
https://www.p2pamps.com
https://www.quilterlabs.com
Wally Taylor

Post by Wally Taylor »

Thanks, Dale. It is a great opportunity for everyone to experience the range of sounds and tones that Zane can extract from the steel. I think he pretty well covered all the bases with this project. The man is immensely talented on so many instruments and sure loves to color outside the lines.
I think his music is really an ongoing experiment, just to see what, if any, limits there are to the steel.
Carl Kilmer

Post by Carl Kilmer »

Thanks Wally, I just sent Zane an email.
My wife and I both love his super picking.
aka "Lucky Kay"--Custom built Rittenberry SD10 3X5, Walker S/S, NV-112, and Hilton Pedal
Billy McCombs

Post by Billy McCombs »

Thank you Zane. Great pickin.
78 Emmons PP,Great tone.82 Emmons SKH #56
Allen Hutchison

Post by Allen Hutchison »

Thanks Wally for bringing this to my attention. :)

Many thanks Zane, love your work! 8)
Cheers for the very generous offer. :D
Spencer Scott

Post by Spencer Scott »

I listened to Zane a couple of years ago in the Jackson room in Dallas and then what a great sound he has,Zane thank you for sharing this with us, you are great inspiration to many.
Spence.
Sven Kontio

Post by Sven Kontio »

I sent Zane an email some few hours ago and got the download minutes after! Thank you so much, Zane! All tracks sounds really nice, and as I posted on the "For Sale" section, it´s always a breath of fresh air to hear your playing. You are an inspiration to many, myself included, although I have a long way to go before I get anywhere even remotely close to your playing skills. Thanks again!

/Sven
Ashley D\'Silva

Post by Ashley D\'Silva »

Thanks Zane for a inspirational CD.
Tracks are refreshingly clean & pure as only you can play.
Regards
Ashley
Carl Kilmer

Post by Carl Kilmer »

What a great Cd. I always love to hear Zane play. I don't think
I've ever heard any one play as smooth and with any better style
than he does. He one of kind that no one else can copy for sure.
And his wife Donna is really great too. What a perfect couple. :D :D :D
Carl "Lucky" Kilmer
aka "Lucky Kay"--Custom built Rittenberry SD10 3X5, Walker S/S, NV-112, and Hilton Pedal
Ronald Ballister

Post by Ronald Ballister »

Just got Zane's download--great playing as always. Thanks so much Zane!
Glen E. Lanning

Post by Glen E. Lanning »

Just received Zane's download also; WOW, what diversity. Zane, this is really going to make me work. Thank You
Past Secretary/President, MASGA
Mullen U12 (2004)
ShoBud Professional (1970)D10 8/4
Peavey Session 400 Limited/Nashville 1000/Zoom RFX-2000/Peavey EQ-215 Equalizer/Nashville 112
Zane King

Post by Zane King »

Thanks for the comments here y'all. I just kind of thought that it was important to get this music in the hands of people who might appreciate it. I know for us steelers having good music to play along to is not easy to find. Hopefully, some of my steel parts will inspire you as well but don't let me get in the way of what no doubt will be y'all making some fine performances to my tracks! :D :D
Zane King
Email: zaneking@me.com
Steve Lipsey

Post by Steve Lipsey »

Zane-
Thanks for the tracks..yet another example of the amazing mastery you show on this infernal assemblage of strings, rods, lever, and pedals.....and now I get to hear you in the car....
www.facebook.com/swingaliband & a few more....
Williams S10s, Milkman Pedal Steel Mini & "The Amp"
Ben Bonham "CooderNator" archtop parlor electric reso w/Fishman & Lollar string-through
Ben Bonham "ResoBorn" deep parlor acoustic reso with Weissenborn neck and Fishman
Ben Bonham Style 3 Tricone., 1954 Oahu Diana, 1936 Oahu Parlor Squareneck
Ole Dantoft

Post by Ole Dantoft »

I've also received these tracks from Zane and it's a really well played and well sounding product.

There's great diversity in the selection of songs and they all show the mastery of Zane's playing - well done indeed!

Ole
Ben Reed

I like fruit loops

Post by Ben Reed »

Zane all the songs are tastefully done, but I like the groove on FRUIT LOOP over all of them.
Thank's for share with us less blessed
just me
benjie
Ronnie Boettcher

Post by Ronnie Boettcher »

Want to thank you Zane, for the tracks. I will be wearing them out, playing along with them. You are very generous, in sharing what you have spent hours creating. Thanks again. Ronnie
Sho-Bud LDG, Martin D28, Ome trilogy 5 string banjo, Ibanez 4-string bass, dobro, fiddle, and a tubal cain. Life Member of AFM local 142
Ray Thomas

Disk

Post by Ray Thomas »

got the disk and tracks, this is about as good as it gets
Ray Thomas
Livesteel Strings Dealer
Call 919-920-5482
Text rayssteel@gmail.com or email
Mel Bergman

Post by Mel Bergman »

Hi Folks,

This is sublime stuff, this is. Zane put together a wonderful package and I Highly recommend it to all!
Zane King

Post by Zane King »

I am having fun! I had no idea there so many of you out there. LOL! I seriously am thankful that so many steelers have responded to this offer. I really wanted to share this music with you all. I have much more that I want to do for the steel guitar community!

Got any ideas for songs for my next CD?
Zane King
Ray Thomas

Post by Ray Thomas »

Slow Country "You left me and I cried all Night" songs, also be sure you do a backup track.
Ray Thomas
Livesteel Strings Dealer
Call 919-920-5482
Text rayssteel@gmail.com or email
Marino Galli

Post by Marino Galli »

1000 THANKS ZANE ;
I Think We ALL (Need Your ABILITY & ENERGY in this difficult instrument!
BR
"Cat" Marino Galli :oops:
Jerry Van Hoose

Post by Jerry Van Hoose »

Thank you, Zane! I received my download for your complete CD along with the tracks. You have such great touch, tone and feeling. I've been listening and watching more and more of your "YouTube" performances too, all truly inspiring. Once again, thank you for this most generous gift.
Zane King

Post by Zane King »

It is my pleasure to share my music with you all. I'm looking forward to what is ahead with my steel guitar endeavors. Zane Beck really instilled in me at such a young age to be different. I didn't really understand when I was 10 what that meant but somehow he got through to me. Now with that said, it ain't easy being original. My gracious there are so many greats that have influenced me and I'm glad that comes through too! Yet, because of my tuning setup endeavors of which ZB started me upon that alone has made it easier to be different. Yet, I have worked feverishly my whole life to let the emotion that I'm feeling carry through right down to everything I'm doing. Most of the time, I don't carry if it is right or wrong just as long as I know the feeling really is connecting to what ultimately I hear back in my ear. That's not to say that years of practice and technique aren't required. They very much are if you plan on getting a gig or having anyone that cares anything about listening to your playing. I thank all of you for recognizing that my approach to this stringed pedal instrument is if nothing else a bit unique. That indeed is a great compliment. THANK YOU!
Zane King
Gary Patterson

Post by Gary Patterson »

What a fine gift, Zane. I'll put these to good use for listening pleasure and sharpening my own barely existent chops. Thanks, stranger/friend.