WTB spare pedal for MSA Classic.

Post here if you're looking for something special
Sam Rothwell

WTB spare pedal for MSA Classic.

Post by Sam Rothwell »

Anyone have a spare MSA floor pedal that will fit a vintage 70's Classic that they would like to sell? I would like to keep a spare pedal on hand.
Sam Rothwell of Eagle, Idaho plays a MSA Millennium S12U 8 x 5 with Hilton, Sarno CTP, Furlong VB12P, Steelseat.com, Stroborack, Henriksen Bud. Happy Trails ALL !
Lane Gray

Post by Lane Gray »

I may decide to sell my MSA 12 as something less than currently configured (10&6)
I'll let you know if I end up with extra pedals.
Michael had a few, but he's moving.
You might try Jim Palenscar.
2 pedal steels, a lapStrat, and an 8-string Dobro (and 3 ukes)
More amps than guitars, and not many effects
Sam Rothwell

Post by Sam Rothwell »

This is the type of pedal I'm looking for. This one has the set screw in the heel. Some on this guitar are silver and have the set screw in the top hole. Either will work for me. Jim Palenscar, my reply to your email was returned. Yes I'm interested in your pedal.
Thanks guys, James
Sam Rothwell of Eagle, Idaho plays a MSA Millennium S12U 8 x 5 with Hilton, Sarno CTP, Furlong VB12P, Steelseat.com, Stroborack, Henriksen Bud. Happy Trails ALL !
Sam Rothwell

Post by Sam Rothwell »

Thanks Lane, I may be interested in more parts too. Let me know. I've got room under here for another pedal and a hankerin to do some tinkering.
Bob Nelson

MSA Pedal

Post by Bob Nelson »

Hey James I have one I'll send to you free if you have a mailing address for me to send it to. I don't have anymore MSA's and I don't need. email me at fordtrk89@gmail.com
Sam Rothwell

Post by Sam Rothwell »

Thanks very much Bob! Email sent and this topic can be closed. The folks on this forum truly are the best. Happy Trails....