Traded Please Close

Post here if you're looking for something special
Keenan Friday

Traded Please Close

Post by Keenan Friday »

Im wanting to trade my Hilton standard height volume pedal for a newer year style Goodrich 120 standard height volume pedal plus roughly $100.00 in cash depending on the condition. Only interested in standard height.

Pedal is like new (bought end of 2012) with the exception of front left rubber foot is missing (put some washers together to even the height with the right front rubber foot). And the Hilton sticker is very slightly ruff edged on the left side. You don't really notice it unless you closely examine the pedal. Have had zero problems with the pedal since bought new. It comes with power supply. This is the Hilton model that has the tuner output for output 2 on the pedal enabling you to leave a tuner plugged into that output during a gig.

Looking to sell quick if shipping out this week. As I would be without a volume pedal till the trade arrived.
Looking for the newer style of Goodrich pedal line. hoping to find one with a Goodrich million cycle pot installed.
If your interested let me know. I can get this pedal packaged and ready to ship quick.

Last edited by Keenan Friday on 8 Jul 2013 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keenan Friday
Mullen Pre Royal D-10, Walker Stereo Steel, Hilton pedal, George L cables, Livesteel Strings, (White) Fred Kelly thumbpick, Dunlop .025 fingerpicks
Ned Sokol

Post by Ned Sokol »

E_MAIL SENT
Joey Gaskins

Goodrich 120

Post by Joey Gaskins »

I have one kept in my pac a seat as a spare. Only used twice. Standard height.