Dekley SD12 7 and 5 SOLD

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Doug Rolfe

Dekley SD12 7 and 5 SOLD

Post by Doug Rolfe »

I bought this steel new in the mid 80's from Arthur's music in Indy. It has been played very little. It originally was an extended E-9th when it came from the factory. The serial number is 122-0003. I converted it to a universal by adding 4 floor pedals and then later added a vertical to lower the sixth string. It is in good shape and was never gigged so it has no road damage. It stays in tune great and has very little body drop. I think it has great tone also. The original case was stolen, so I built a new case which is strong but also pretty heavy. It is not a professionally built case, but it sure does the job. I will try and post pics of both the steel and case. It has some oxidation on some of the cross shafts and a hole drilled in the back panel where I was going to add a uni-lock but never did. It has the Emmons setup on the E-9th portion and I think a standard Jeff Neuman setup on the four B-6th pedals. I am asking $1,400 plus shipping.
Last edited by Doug Rolfe on 14 Jun 2013 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

I am having trouble posting pics, but hopefully can get it figured out soon. It says that they are being sent, but am not seeing them so far.
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

Dwight Lewis

Dekley Sd12....WOW

Post by Dwight Lewis »

I have the little brother to this one. Just as clean in an 7ped 4 knee S-10, I also had a cousin for this one ,just as clean in an S12 7 ped 5knee but in a walnut. These are soooo under-rated. BUMP for the Dekley.
Dekley (PRS-10C), BMI S12
Dwight Lewis

Dekley Sd12....WOW

Post by Dwight Lewis »

I have the little brother to this one. Just as clean in an 7ped 4 knee S-10, I also had a cousin for this one ,just as clean in an S12 7 ped 5knee but in a walnut. These are soooo under-rated. BUMP for the Dekley.

Dwight
Dekley (PRS-10C), BMI S12
Karl Andriuk

Dekley still for sale?

Post by Karl Andriuk »

Hello Doug, is this still for sale? thanks,

Karl
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

As of this moment, but someone is interested.
Karl Andriuk

sale

Post by Karl Andriuk »

ok that sounds good. Please let me know if things change and you want to sell it. thanks,

Karl Andriuk
780-903-0420
Rick Troyer

Post by Rick Troyer »

Hi Doug,
Still for sale ? Is it a triple raise/triple lower guitar ?
Thanks,
Rick
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

It is still for sale at the moment as I haven't received any money. Someone is talking to me and I'm waiting to see what's next. It is a triple raise/double lower.