Jay Leach Guitar + Slide Inst. Seminar 6/29 Arroyo Grande CA

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Kirk Eipper

Jay Leach Guitar + Slide Inst. Seminar 6/29 Arroyo Grande CA

Post by Kirk Eipper »

Hello Ladies and Gents!

Session Ace and American Idol Pedal Steeler Jay Leach will host a Guitar and Slide Instrument seminar and workshop Here in Arroyo Grande,Ca. Saturday June 29, 2013.

Topics will include:
Acoustic Guitar- New chord substitution/Picking Ideas

Dobro and Lap Steel-History, Basic Skills, TV cue examples.

Pedal Steel- How it works and why it sounds so cool!

Jay has TWO new books out on Lap and Pedal Steel which we will be raffling off, and we also Have a high grade Lap Steel that some lucky guy or gal will walk away with!!

We will hold it at Lightning Joes Guitar Heaven 100 E. Branch St. Arroyo Grande Ca. 93420 Admission $25.
805-481-2226

www.lightningjoes.com
'10 Williams 700 Series SD10 4+5/ '71 Emmons S-10 3+4/ '73 Emmons D-10 8+4/ GK MB 200/ Custom Tommy Huff Cabinets/ Webb 614-E/ Steelseat.com Pak-a-seat/ Magnatone and Fender lap steels/ Cobra Coil bars & Strings/ pod 2.0/ Peterson Tuners/Goodrich V.P./ Boss RV5/Teles and Martins

www.kirkeipper.com
Mark van Allen

Post by Mark van Allen »

Hey, Kirk, please say hi to Jay for me. Those two new books are just great!
Stop by the Steel Store at: www.markvanallen.com
www.musicfarmstudio.com
Kirk Eipper

Post by Kirk Eipper »

Update!!!!!! :whoa:

We will raffle off a beautiful 6 string Gold Tone Lap Guitar at the seminar. Seating limited and tickets going fast.

This will be a great workshop for you guitar guys wanting an introduction to slide instruments.
'10 Williams 700 Series SD10 4+5/ '71 Emmons S-10 3+4/ '73 Emmons D-10 8+4/ GK MB 200/ Custom Tommy Huff Cabinets/ Webb 614-E/ Steelseat.com Pak-a-seat/ Magnatone and Fender lap steels/ Cobra Coil bars & Strings/ pod 2.0/ Peterson Tuners/Goodrich V.P./ Boss RV5/Teles and Martins

www.kirkeipper.com
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

My buddy Jay is a wonderful player, great teacher, and I agree with Mark, his new instructional books are terrific. You need to attend this seminar if you're on the Central Coast!
E9 INSTRUCTION
▪️ If you want to have an ongoing discussion, please email me, don't use the Forum messaging which I detest! steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
Kirk Eipper

Post by Kirk Eipper »

ttt

www.kirkeipper.com
Craig Krause

Post by Craig Krause »

Jay put on a great seminar. His books feature the key points of each chapter written in boxes and these are repeated at the end of each chapter.