David Frizzell concert!!...June 8...Walford, Iowa!!

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

David Chockley

David Frizzell concert!!...June 8...Walford, Iowa!!

Post by David Chockley »

I'm proud to announce that a wonderful local nightclub...Wild Hogs... is hosting David Frizzell on June 8!! The group I'm with, "Lil' Red & The Cow Tippers", is opening the show along with a local duo "Keepin' It Country". We are also backing David on his portion of the show. This area is absolutely wonderful in it's support of "classic" country music!! The members of "Lil' Red & The Cow Tippers" are: Myself on steel....Micheal Bear Clair on lead....Timothy Smith on bass....Rodney Smith on drums....Stephanie Lange on fiddle....and Lil' Red is Sue Griffin on lead vocals. The poster below has the club number for tickets.......The venue is in Walford, Iowa...(8 mi. SW of Cedar Rapids) and show time starts at 4pm, with David coming on around 9pm. Hope some of you Iowa/Illinois steelers can check it out!!! Thanks, Dave :D
Randy Gilliam

Great Entertainer.

Post by Randy Gilliam »

Had the chance to Play With David a Few Years ago at Texas Pride in San Antonio, Don't Miss this one! Randy G. :D
Thomas Pickett

david frizzell

Post by Thomas Pickett »

if your in iowa this will be a good show with a great band try and catch this show.see ya there :)
thomas pickett sr.started playing drums in country bands in 1957