Swap Sho Bud Pro I for whatever.. pics added...

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Bob Carlucci

Swap Sho Bud Pro I for whatever.. pics added...

Post by Bob Carlucci »

For something [single frame S10 ONLY!!]
to use on gigs.. The smaller and lighter the better, but will consider tanks such as MSA S10 , Dekley, BMI etc, due to tuning stabilty and reliability.. As always, I am finding the Super Pro mechanism just a bit "under designed" for what I put it through.. I am not easy on steels, and have never found a Bud that was as good and stable as a modern steel...

My ProI is in VERY nice shape and is 5 and 4, Its a later model with small pedals and Super Pro guts..... Looking for something of equal value that is a better road guitar, or will consider something of lesser or greater value and some cash changing hands either way... Let me know of any interest.. I have a few pics I can post when I am home later today... bob
I'm over the hill and hittin'rocks on the way down!

no gear list for me.. you don't have the time......
Bob Carlucci

Post by Bob Carlucci »

These pics show the guitar as a 3x4.. It is a 5X4...
I added 2 pedals... I have had inquiries about cash price... $1400 + shipping, IF and when I can find something to replace it at a similar price.. Last several instruments I have sold, I couldn't even come close to getting into something similar for what I sold for, so I might be doing something wrong here... bob

Carl McLaughlin

Trade?

Post by Carl McLaughlin »

:) Here is my trade interested,straight across?
It is a custom Pettingill w/ Duesenberg benders,All one piece A frican sapple mahogany w/ birdseye maple fretboard.I am a pensioner like a lot of you and dont have the cash,but would like to try the pedal steel :)
Now have a SX 6 string lap in G,.A Tele plus telecaster, Larrivee acoustic.Also have a Fender resonator guitar with new Quarterman cone and spider,and an Allan tailpiece.Playing through a Fender Super Champ XD,using a little delay on the amp and a Harmonix Holy Grail Echo pedal,set on Hall turned to about 1pm.Just got a Fender Dual 6 Stringmaster style. Bought a Yamaha FGX5 Recently and love it.
Carl McLaughlin

Trade

Post by Carl McLaughlin »

Forgot to mention that its a Hatton custom case.I paid approx $1900.00 last June 2012.
Now have a SX 6 string lap in G,.A Tele plus telecaster, Larrivee acoustic.Also have a Fender resonator guitar with new Quarterman cone and spider,and an Allan tailpiece.Playing through a Fender Super Champ XD,using a little delay on the amp and a Harmonix Holy Grail Echo pedal,set on Hall turned to about 1pm.Just got a Fender Dual 6 Stringmaster style. Bought a Yamaha FGX5 Recently and love it.
Bob Carlucci

Post by Bob Carlucci »

She's a beauty, but I really need an S 10 pedal steel.. I am virtually worthless on non pedal steel... bob

Brian Herder

Post by Brian Herder »

Bob, I sent you a PM..
Bob Carlucci

Post by Bob Carlucci »

In negotiation on a trade deal for a GFI,, If it doesn't pan out, I'll relist,,
mods please close for now,,, bob