Mike Daly New CD

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Mike Daly

Post by Mike Daly »

Thank you Jerry and all for listening and enjoying the music....Just trying to keep it.....music...MD
Chuck Thompson

Post by Chuck Thompson »

I love this cd - like Jerry said - great tone and playing and great tunes
Walter Berg

Rock of Ages - Get it!

Post by Walter Berg »

Mike,

Beautiful!. Ran into an old post and immediately ordered it off CDBaby. It's in my car jukebox for life! Nice listening for the ride to|from work. OK, when's the next one coming out? You really need to do another one. Allman Bros are one of my favorites so Hot'lanta, yes!!
Mike Daly

Post by Mike Daly »

Thanks Walter....As for another CD, I am currently working on adding to and remixing and remastering a Christmas Cd that I orginally put out in 2009. It was originally intended as an EP for friends and players at that time, but with some new songs and a new cover and sonically upgraded it will be available this year in the usual internet formats. And then...something new is in the works. I am not done exploring yet.
Joe Casey

Post by Joe Casey »

It's great to hear something different and someone thinking out of the "Box".Not recording what everyone has done a million times...The Steels vesitility is shown here as well as the Players feel and the great sound of the instrument..Now this is "The Way to Survive"...Well done I love it and will probably wear it out..
Mike Daly

Post by Mike Daly »

Thanks Joe. Just trying to do my little part to ensure the steel guitar does survive and thrive.
Wally Moyers

Post by Wally Moyers »

Mike, I bought it on CD baby.. couldn't find it on iTunes..
Loved the previews! Can't wait to hear the whole thing..

Thanks
Mike Daly

Post by Mike Daly »

Thanks for the heads up Wally about I-Tunes. I will have to check into that.
Wally Moyers

Post by Wally Moyers »

Mike,

Wow! Great work! Breaking some serious ground here... I have too many questions to go into here but it will be #1 in my iTunes playlist.. Love the distortion on "Colour My World".

Wally
Mike Daly

Post by Mike Daly »

Thanks Wally..That is true distortion on that song....a Les Paul with an open G dobro tuning that was run through an older Fender DeLuxe set on stun (9). I actually set the guitar on top of the amp and sat in front of the amp to play it. The feedback is the amp continually making the guitar vibrate. Sonic fun was had that day. If you have any more questions, please feel free to message me.