Tommy White in London

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Ray Kedge

Tommy White in London

Post by Ray Kedge »

I missed the C2C show at Londons O2 area only to find that Tommy came over with Vince Gill,from the distant pictures that were taken and posted on facebook looked liked he was playing a borrowed steel Single neck Mullen with Four floor pedals. But he sounded great on Look at us..
Bennett D10 8x7 Bennett SD10 4x6 Williams D10 8x5 Dobro 88 square neck NV 112 Hilton VP DD6 Delay
Tommy White

Post by Tommy White »

Thanks Ray. I played my SD-10 Show-Pro at the O2 thru a Peavey Nashville 112.
Les Wright

Post by Les Wright »

Tommy the show with Vince was great and the front of house mix was reasonable. Pity the sound crew decided that Little Big Town and Tim McGraw needed to be at decibel levels that made the vocals almost inaudible. But your set made the journey worth while.
Finbarr O'Sullivan

Post by Finbarr O'Sullivan »

Saw Tommy and Vince in killarney great show Vince put shivers down my back Tommy was great but was way down on the mix still great show.My dream guitar is a black show pro sd10 some day please God.
Ken Byng

Post by Ken Byng »

My wife was sick at missing this show. I didn't realise that Tommy would be there until Jeff Surratt told me in Dallas. We were fortunate to see Vince and Tommy at the Station Inn in Nashville a couple of years ago. Tommy was flawless while deputising for Paul, and to sit a few feet in front of these two great musicians was an experience never forgotten. I hope they both enjoyed their stay in London.
Show Pro D10 - amber (8+6), MSA D10 Legend XL Signature - redburst (9+6), Infinity SD10 (4+5) Sho-Bud Pro 111 Custom (8+6), Emmons black Push-Pull D10 (8+5), Zum D10 (8x8), Hudson pedal resonator. Telonics TCA-500, Webb 614-E,
Ray Kedge

Tommy White in London

Post by Ray Kedge »

Sorry Tommy, the pictures were quite Blurred couldn't quite make out the name and took a guess should have known it would be a Sho-Pro..Hey never the less it sounded great.Would have loved to have been there. But giging myself.
Bennett D10 8x7 Bennett SD10 4x6 Williams D10 8x5 Dobro 88 square neck NV 112 Hilton VP DD6 Delay
Audie Shields

Post by Audie Shields »

:) Tommy, perfect flawless job on Girl who waits on tables with the best tone Ive ever heard.
Audie Shields

Post by Audie Shields »

:) Tommy, perfect flawless job on Girl who waits on tables with the best tone Ive ever heard.
Cal Sharp

Post by Cal Sharp »

Whew, thank goodness. When I saw this topic I was afraid Tommy was stranded in London and needed a loan to get back home. :wink:
C#
Me: Steel Guitar Madness
Latest ebook: Steel Guitar Insanity
Custom Made Covers for Steel Guitars & Amps at Sharp Covers Nashville