Looking for an S10 Williams or Show Pro

Post here if you're looking for something special
Luke Reynolds

Looking for an S10 Williams or Show Pro

Post by Luke Reynolds »

Hey guys,

I'm looking for an S10 Williams or a Show Pro, with a wooden neck, in great shape. Preferably a 3x4 or 4x5, standard Emmons setup.

I've been looking for almost two months now, and have recently sold my GFI I've been playing the past seven years. Have gotten close on two guitars, but it hasn't come together.

Could use a new steel as soon as possible, so long as it's the right one.

Is anyone out there who's on the fence about selling their guitar and hasn't posted yet? It would go to a great home, and get played more than anything. I've been reaching out to all my friends and mentors.

lukereynoldsvt@gmail.com

Thanks,

Luke
David Nugent

Post by David Nugent »

Larry Howe had a gorgeous Williams S-`10 for sale a short while ago. A search should bring up the post..FYI:To the best of my knowledge, Show Pro does not build an S-10 model.
Luke Reynolds

Post by Luke Reynolds »

David Nugent wrote:Larry Howe had a gorgeous Williams S-`10 for sale a short while ago. A search should bring up the post..FYI:To the best of my knowledge, Show Pro does not build an S-10 model.
Thanks David, I tried reaching out to Larry. Show Pro makes a nice S10, as well as the Lloyd Green which is a single double and then another S10 between the two, with a 1/2 pad. Jeff is about as nice a guy as I've ever spoken with.

Please keep your ears open for me, thanks!
David Nugent

Post by David Nugent »

Lucas...could not agree more about Jeff, been playing a Show Pro D-10 (Tommy White model) for a few years now and could not be happier.Did not realize that he had expanded his line, when I purchased my guitar he was only building the D-10 and SD-10....Best of luck in your search.
Luke Reynolds

Still Looking

Post by Luke Reynolds »

Hey everyone, I'm still looking for an S10 Show Pro or a Williams. Anyone out there have one they're thinking of selling? I'm starting to feel like I'm hunting for a rare and endangered bird.
Gary Peaslee

Post by Gary Peaslee »

Lucas - very few Show Pro owners have or would ever consider selling, because they are such great guitars. You could not ask for a better guy to deal with than Jeff before, during, and especially after the sale. Maybe you should just let him build one for you just the way you want it.
Ronald Sikes

Post by Ronald Sikes »

I agree with Gary . I own two Show Pros . The last one I ordered I went to Jeffs and hand picked the wood for the cabinet . They usually have a pretty fast delivery , not a year or more waiting period like a lot of builders . I couldn't be happier with my guitars , and like its been said time and time again Jeff and Gloria are great people .
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats
Derek Duplessie

Post by Derek Duplessie »

I took Larry's Williams--arrived last week and I couldn't be happier with it. Good luck with the hunt.

derek
Williams S-10
Dave Simonis

Post by Dave Simonis »

Consider a Desert Rose Vintage Pro if you are having trouble finding the others - pretty close to both Williams and ShowPro - available in s10 models. Gorgeous guitars with a great tone.
Dave Simonis

Fiddle: Zeta, Arthur Conner, many others.../Steel: GFI SD-10 Ultra.../Mandolin: Breedlove.../Guitar: Gibson, Fender, Taylor.../Amps: Peavey NV112, Evans FET 500.../Others: Hilton, Goodrich, Stereo Steel, Pendulum Pre-amp...
Daniel McCombe

Post by Daniel McCombe »

There's a nice keyless Williams going for 2500 in the for sale section. I'd be all over it if I had the bread.
Paddy Long

Post by Paddy Long »

There is a beautiful D10 Show Pro over in For Sale ... I know you want a S10 but this guitar is gorgeous :D
14'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
08'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
94' Franklin Stereo D10 9+8
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.