SSSGC monthly meeting Sunday March 10 Siloam Springs Ar

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Norma Jean Lucas

SSSGC monthly meeting Sunday March 10 Siloam Springs Ar

Post by Norma Jean Lucas »

We will be having our monthly meeting Sunday at First Bank Community Room 200 Progress Ave Suite 100 ( west of Walmart ) 1:00pm - 4:00pm. Remember the time changes this weekend. Also put our April show on your calendar. The dates are April 27 and 28. Hope to see everyone there.
Larry Garrett

Post by Larry Garrett »

Sorry to miss it but I'm having a ball at the TSGA show. See ya'll next time.
Bill Myrick

Post by Bill Myrick »

I could have swore I heard Miss Eva saying something about brownies -- :?
Jeff Massie

Post by Jeff Massie »

Norma, I understand that your group plans some activities during the Dogwood Festival in Siloam Spring at the end of April. I am planning to be in the area that weekend, can you post your schedule of events planed for that weekend so I don't miss anything. Thanks Jeff
Lindell Thomas

Post by Lindell Thomas »

Sure wish y'all had been there with Larry. ....and do I have some stories and pictures to share with y'all unless Larry buys them from me!....to keep them out of sight....you know that saying about what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...not so in Dallas....Let me know if y'all want those photos....of Larry. A few of Ms Eva's brownies sounds like a really fair trade.
Larry Garrett

Post by Larry Garrett »

Hey Lindell,
I thought your camera broke. How much do you want for the pics? :lol: No pictures of me would be worth even one of Miss Eva's brownies. It was good visiting with you. TSGA puts on a great convention.