Williams parts F/S

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Billy Carr
Restricted

Williams parts F/S

Post by Billy Carr »

Ok here's what's available. Items are off of a 400 Series model. One floor pedal, one pedal rod and one cross shaft. 50.00 for all three parts. PayPal preferred. Use carr@bayspringstel.net to get to my PP acct. Free shipping included. (USA only) I've put my set up on the S-10D and no longer need the parts. 3 & 4, emmons set up on pedals and KL'ers are not the standard set up but I like it. Guitar is available F/S. I got tired of non-serious folks wasting my time and theirs. I'm interested in a S-10 and a used amp in exchange for the lacquer Wms. I'll cover shipping on the Wms. Thanks. Pro models only.
Paul Buller

Reputations

Post by Paul Buller »

Reputations are all we have on this forum. Anyone can go back and see your classified for the Williams and see who all was interested; and to lump them all into a "non-serious" buyer category that "waists your time" is really low. Personally, I'm pissed that my name is attachd on that thread and that's the kind of reputation you have given me and anyone else who was interested. What was so non-serious about driving three hours on a Sunday to meet you on your turf with $600 in pocket and my steel for trade (which I brought in your house and you never once bothered to look in the case and see what you were trading for)? Yes, you took the time to reset the steel from your setup to emmons, but I certainly didn't ask you to do that; in fact I was looking forward to trying out your setup and experience it's advantages. I was actually disappointed that you changed the setup, but i certainly wasn't going to ask you to change it back. The fact is, because you had not posted a single clearly visible picture of the guitar, I was not satisfied with its appearance as it (in my opinion) did not fit the discription which was all anyone had to go on. If you really want to get rid of the Williams I would suggest you at least buy a disposable camera, take the photos and scan them so that you can post here on the forum. Otherwise, I don't see how you can call me or anyone else non-serious about their buying prospects. Thanks for the coated picks, anyway.
Billy Carr
Restricted

psg

Post by Billy Carr »

Forum members, ignore the last post. This topic can be closed. The parts are still available. Thanks.
Eddie Freeman

Post by Eddie Freeman »

Sorry you feel this way Billy, good luck to you in the future, your friend,Eddie...........
Billy Carr
Restricted

psg

Post by Billy Carr »

Not a problem with you (EF) or the LA. gentleman. I don't care either way. See you buddy!