Happy Holiday To All Steel Guitar Forum Members

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Sam White

Happy Holiday To All Steel Guitar Forum Members

Post by Sam White »

ANNA AND I WISH ALL MEMBERS OF THE STEEL GUITAR FORUM A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
SAM WHITE
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Ken Frazier

Back at you

Post by Ken Frazier »

Same to you and yours
Ken Frazier
Eddie Cunningham

Tis the season !!

Post by Eddie Cunningham »

To Sam and Anna - Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year !!! Sam , you are one of my steel guitar heroes for all you have done to promote steel guitar !! Eddie "C" AKA the ole geezer
pdl20

back to ya

Post by pdl20 »

Have a great one :D
Mullen G 2 D 10 8 & 6 , Emmons D 10 8& 6 Evans Amps , Revelation,MPX1,Steward PA 1000 rack, Steelers Choice Cross country Seat ,Hilton Pedal, Curt Mangan strings . When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Ray Thomas

Sam and Anna

Post by Ray Thomas »

The best to both of you this Christmas and New Year, by the way, if you have Debra Walker's phone would you pm it to me,thanks
Ray Thomas
Livesteel Strings Dealer
Call 919-920-5482
Text rayssteel@gmail.com or email
Johnny Howington

Thanks Sam !

Post by Johnny Howington »

Hope you and Anna do the same!!!!