Another Day, Another Busted Pot Metal Bracket

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Tony Williamson

Post by Tony Williamson »

james, should i be expecting some brackets and levers by Christmas?
stelling banjos . shobud ldg and superpro/ martin hd28v weber mandolin, session 400, danelectro delay, korg d3200, bose L1 x2
Tony Williamson

Post by Tony Williamson »

Bump
stelling banjos . shobud ldg and superpro/ martin hd28v weber mandolin, session 400, danelectro delay, korg d3200, bose L1 x2
James Morehead

Post by James Morehead »

Tony Williamson wrote:james, should i be expecting some brackets and levers by Christmas?
Yepper, That's the game plan, my friend. :)
"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement"~old cowboy proverb.
shobud@windstream.net
Bill Howard

THANK YOU!! Mr Jackson!.

Post by Bill Howard »

To this day I would not buy a Sho Bud Steel unless I found and old one or one redone by someone.
I STILL remember about 1983 large gig,spotlite shining on me my ride comes up I'm playing my nearly new LDG 1000 Yesss OK can barley wait ALRIGHT my turn I hit a few licks then went to raise 4&8 CLUNK!!! What the ....
Knee lever hits FLOOR in the MIDDLE of my ride!!/
I sold that Lloyd Green BACK to the store I got it from after I lost about 500.00 on it,I went to the convention and got a Franklin.
So my hats off to Mr Jackson for the Pot metal JUNK knee levers,I bet it saved you a whole 15 bucks!.
Never forgot being that embarrassed!. Of course a few laughed and thought it was a joke it was not...