2010 ISGC Videos

Archived for historical reference

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Bryce Velasco

David Graves

2010 ISGC Videos

Post by David Graves »

I would like to purchase a DVD of the 2010 ISGC. I was lucky enough to be playing some shows with Herby Wallace in 2009 and 2010 and one in particular was the 2010 St Louis convention. I know there were lots of cameras set up by the sound board out front but have never seen anything for sale. It was a great show and I was honored to share the stage with one of the greatest steel players of all time. Thank you all for your help.
St. Blues 1984 "Holy Grail"
Take the time to introduce someone young to music... and play a few songs with someone old.
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

David,
Sadly we have not video taped the ISGC since 1998.
What you saw in our sound booth were either still camera's or our "live" mics.

Sorry,
Bill Ferguson
David Graves

Post by David Graves »

Thank you for the info Bill. I appreciate your help.
Take the time to introduce someone young to music... and play a few songs with someone old.
Roger Miller

Post by Roger Miller »

David, think Jim Harrison and the photos will appear. Really Jim is a great photographer and took pic of us and might have some on you with Herby. Wait and see if Jim pics up the phone (so to speak). I'll put a post for him on the forum here and see if we can raise a eyebrow or two.
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

Roger, Jim took photo's. David was looking for video which is not available.

See ya pal,
Bill
David Graves

Post by David Graves »

Hello Roger, Great to hear from you. Yes, Jim graciously sent me a nice CD of pictures from the ISGC that year. I was just checking to see if there were any more out there or possibly a video somewhere. I was enjoying getting to work with Herby so much that year, I'm trying to gather photos from the different shows we did together. It's not often someone like me gets to work with his hero and friend, so Im' just trying to gather up some memories for the scrapbook. Thank you to all for your help and effort. Stay safe.
Larry La Belle

Post by Larry La Belle »

Bill Ferguson wrote:David,
Sadly we have not video taped the ISGC since 1998.
What you saw in our sound booth were either still camera's or our "live" mics.

Sorry,
Bill Ferguson
Are there actual video available for purchase I was there in 1998 and Buddy Emmons did a Friday night show with Darrel Mcall. I have digtal audio recordingd but video would be great! I was also there in 1982 when Buddy and the Nashville Super Pickers did a 4 hour show! I wore out the old analog tapes from that night. Would be great to get a fresh audio of that show. Scotty sat on the floor warching Buddy play Faded Love with i believe Buddy Spicher and man was that sweet :whoa:
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

Larry, there has never been any LEGAL video for sale from the ISGC.
Larry La Belle

Post by Larry La Belle »

That's what I thought but just wanted to check. Thanks Bill