Strat Deal

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Barbara Ferguson

Strat Deal

Post by Barbara Ferguson »

Just wanted to say Thankyou to Mr. Howard for the public embarrassment when a PM would have been sufficient.Maybe next time you'll follow your posts also so the next potential buyer wont have to be subjected to your sense of humor.
Todd Higgins

Re: Strat Deal

Post by Todd Higgins »

Barbara Ferguson wrote:Just wanted to say Thankyou to Mr. Howard for the public embarrassment when a PM would have been sufficient.Maybe next time you'll follow your posts also so the next potential buyer wont have to be subjected to your sense of humor.
Seems like such a simple thing to get feathers ruffled. A for sale ad. But Mr. Howard did have his number in the ad and advised interested parties to call. Just because you're the first reply to the forum, doesn't mean you're the first that has replied to him. It's no biggie, there's more guitars out there. It's nothing to create sore feelings about.
Bill Howard

Please read

Post by Bill Howard »

Ms/Mrs Ferguson I did NOT intend any humor in my reply... neither did I mean to embarrass you in any way.
I felt I was defending MY position on this matter
Had you not posted a public response I WOULD have sent you a private message. Thank you and I'm sorry for any embarrassment I caused. B Howard
Jeremy Threlfall

Post by Jeremy Threlfall »

in Bill's defense, I did not post a public response and he responded to my private message on this guitar

I don't believe Bill has acted improperly here
Bill Howard

thank you

Post by Bill Howard »

Jeremy Threlfall wrote:in Bill's defense, I did not post a public response and he responded to my private message on this guitar

I don't believe Bill has acted improperly here
Thank you I really appreciate the understanding I meant no harm just wanted to sell a guitar that's all.