Sho-bud Maverick / Stage one !!pic added

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Al Miller

Sho-bud Maverick / Stage one !!pic added

Post by Al Miller »

Ok boys and girls as much as this hurts I need to sell my Custom Sho-bud Maverick with stage one changer and mechinism. This guitar is a playable functional Gig ready Pedal Steel guitar with 3 x 4 . It was custom retro fitted with the stage one mechanism by myself and doug Ernest in the stage one factory in Branson Mo a yr ago Aug . The late Ray Walker of Walker seats did the finish and inlay work as well as the new decals and the finish is Awesome ! it sports the original sho-bud P/U and has that old sho-bud tone .. screw in leg sockets, polished end plates, pedal board and a new set of 18to1 tuners that match the originals exactly the under side is also flocked in black flocking.. . This is the older maverick body with the maple neck and Gumby key head I think it's around a 74 model . I have some pics I will post later . It does have a Case however the case is the original in fair shape and works ok but tthe guitar really deserves a new case I also have a custom new D2F cover for it . I would like to see this guitar go to a working player as a fly guitar or someone who needs a lighter guitar as there is much love and time in this Instrument and is begging to be played however it would make a wonderful first guitar for any beginner. . It is set up with the standard
Emmons set up and has TONE TO THE BONE !! I am asking $1500.00 for the guitar
shipped FIRM !! I might consider taking a little less for a picker who is in need of a guitar
TO MAKE A LIVING !! but I'm not interested in lowball offers From dealers to flip it nor
am I needing a trade . I don't really want to sell it but I need to fund a new Buiness . Thanks for looking and you can contact me via email or pm ..
Boo Miller

Last edited by Al Miller on 17 Sep 2012 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AL (BOO) Miller
Mullen D10
76 Emmons P/P
2022 65 Emmons Resound P/P D10
Jeff Hamilton

Post by Jeff Hamilton »

I'm interested. Can I see pics? Text them to 8158484266 or detectivehamilton@yahoo.com
Jim Saunders

Maverick

Post by Jim Saunders »

I saw this guitar at our Southeast Steel Guitar club meeting/jam. Boo sounded great on this Mav. He played this Maverick side-by-side with Bobby Bowman playing his Emmons PP and both of them sounded great!
It has a nice amber finish, as I recall.
Al Miller

up

Post by Al Miller »

TTT
AL (BOO) Miller
Mullen D10
76 Emmons P/P
Al Miller

Ttt

Post by Al Miller »

TTT :)
AL (BOO) Miller
Mullen D10
76 Emmons P/P
Jerry Holmes

Sho~Bud Maverich

Post by Jerry Holmes »

Hello Boo. Jerry here. I live in Austin, Tx. I'm a guitarist looking to get my first steel. I've been messing around on another steel that I seem to spend more time trying to set it up then practicing:) Anyway, Another steel player gave me your link and I'm interested in your guitar. You can send me more pics at jerryholmes@austin.rr.com or text to 512-694-7593, thanks, Jer.
Al Miller

Post by Al Miller »

Jerry did you receive my email?
Guitar still available ! Excepting reasonable offers.
AL (BOO) Miller
Mullen D10
76 Emmons P/P
Bud Angelotti

Post by Bud Angelotti »

Al - I'm not in the market for this guitar, however I just wanted to tell you - Good job on the maverick! Looks great!
Just 'cause I look stupid, don't mean I'm not.
Bobby Bowman

Boo's steel

Post by Bobby Bowman »

I'm here to tell ya,,,this is a super fine guitar. I played on it a little and inspected it from top to bottom. It plays like a dream and is as solid as a rock,
BB
If you play 'em, play 'em good!
If you build 'em, build 'em good!
http://www.bobbybowman.com
Al Miller

Thanks

Post by Al Miller »

Thanks Bobby, I have had a few tire kickers due to your endorsment but its still available. i will meet anyone within 100-150 miles of dallas Texas to deliver...
AL (BOO) Miller
Mullen D10
76 Emmons P/P
Joseph Kincher

Post by Joseph Kincher »

Al, sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Joe
Al Miller

Sold Pendimg Payment!!

Post by Al Miller »

Guitar SOLD Pending Payment!! Thanks Donation to follow sale..
AL (BOO) Miller
Mullen D10
76 Emmons P/P