steelseat represented at the show this year

Archived for historical reference

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Bryce Velasco

Joe Naylor

steelseat represented at the show this year

Post by Joe Naylor »

Go by and see Tommy Dodd's table he has photos and his seat.

But the new item he will have with him is his Effects Box on legs.

Go by and look it over -

He also has lots of photos of seats too.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Ray Harrison

Post by Ray Harrison »

Those are really great PINK Hilites on the steel, is that yours or Tommy's? Maybe Denise took up steel.
Are you coming to St. Lo?
Take care,
Ray Harrison
Bass/sing/Love PSG
77 Stingray/Kiesel 5 string bass
Telonics , Fender Rumble500, Polytone Amps
D-16 Martin, 1970 Ovation guitars
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

Ray I am not going to St. Louis and that is Tommy's steel (maybe Donna did that)

Hope to see ya soon.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Joe Naylor

to avoid confussion

Post by Joe Naylor »

I have had some questions -

this is the effects case with the removable cover on it - of course the legs fold up like steelseats.

There is also a pad in top to hold the effects in place.

I am working on a floor model as well - trying to make so it can be used flat or on a slant.

Jor Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

ttt
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

did anyone see Tommy Dodd at the show ???
Mark Lawrence

Post by Mark Lawrence »

I found him. And thanks to Jim Cohen for helping me with my camera phone. ..Mark