The time is near....... Excited Yet?

Archived for historical reference

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Bryce Velasco

Mike Mantey

The time is near....... Excited Yet?

Post by Mike Mantey »

Well it is right around the corner yet again. Always look forward to this show every year. Scotty has been doing this a long time and he always does it right.

As for Mullen we will be there guitars a blazin. Working on them now. Got to start early this year.... What a blessing.

We are looking forward to seeing all our Great friends and ready to meet some new ones. So stop by one of our demo rooms or both of them and play a Mullen. Don't be bashful, the Shaw Room will be the main demo room, so bring what you need and we will have amps, headphones and all that.

See You Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Larry Baker

Post by Larry Baker »

I'll be there with bells on, and will be looking for my RED Mullen hat. Larry
Mullen G2 SD10 3 & 5 The Eagle
NV112 amp===Earnie Ball V.P.
Bill Lowe

Post by Bill Lowe »

I want to check out some of those new lacquer finish guitars. I hope Mickey Adams brings that way cool two tone....... :whoa:
JCH D10, 71 D10 P/p fat back, Telonics TCA 500C--12-,Fender JBL Twin, Josh Swift signature.
Mike Mantey

Post by Mike Mantey »

Sorry Bill, but Mickey won't be there. And Larry I don't have your red hat. I'll get it in the next order.

Hopefully more than the two of you are excited and going.

Either way we will have fun.
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

Excited yet? I've had my bag packed for six weeks now! No red hats???
Jack Kiskaden

Post by Jack Kiskaden »

Hey Mike
My first time and Im going to be sure and shake the hands that built my G2. Looking forward to it
Jack
Mullen G2, Nashville 400, Profex 2, Evans, American Thinline Tele, Fender Twin
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

Well we planned on being there on Thursday like always, but Austin just started Electrician School. The class was just supposed to be on Tuesday night. He went last night and they told him it was also on Thursday nights. Don't think he was too happy, but you got to do what you got to do, so we want be there till Friday. See everyone then.

Donna
Joe Naylor

Red Hats ????

Post by Joe Naylor »

OK Mike I will wait till Phoenix in January for my Red hat.

:lol:

Thouhght I might just as well get in on the Red Hat deal too.

See ya in Phoenix

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Mickey Adams

Post by Mickey Adams »

Yep, sorry to say I will miss this year...Lots of flying to do as my boss is stuill recuperating from his accident...Ill see you guys in Dallas though!!
ARTIST RELATIONS: MSA GUITARS
2017 MSA LEGEND XL D10, S10, Studio Pro S12 EXE9
Mullen G2, Rittenberry S10, Infinity D10, Zumsteel 8+9
Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!
Larry Baker

Post by Larry Baker »

Mickey, Three years in a row and NO MICKEY in St. Louis. It just ain't right. Larry
Karen Sarkisian

Post by Karen Sarkisian »

I'll be there. Super excited !
Emmons PP, Mullen G2 and Discovery
Mike Mantey

Pro Models Done.....

Post by Mike Mantey »

:D
Larry Baker

Post by Larry Baker »

The picture tells it all. No words necessary. See you Mullen guys and Dixie soon. Larry
Jeremiah Hanley

Post by Jeremiah Hanley »

My, what an array of verbal flowers expressing admiration for the steel guitar world and all it comprises! I have a lot of respect for perseverance and surely Scotty has been a great example of perseverance! I'm sure that there have been times of great frustration and disappointment but he still plods on! I hope this forthcoming convention is the greatest yet! It's always great to have a large crowd but probably our economy is going to keep some from going to St. Louis but I'm sure those that are performing will make it rewarding for those that are there! I hope everyone has a safe arrival at St. Louis and a safe arrival at home. I'll be waiting for a good report! Thank God for America that allows us to attend 'when, where, and what'!! I hope that never changes!!! Mr. Mullen played the best I ever heard him play at the Branson Super Show! His beautiful steel guitars, both looks and sounds, seem to be filling the stages everywhere! Fine people are the Mullen!!
Jerry and Venda
Bob Cox

Post by Bob Cox »

Mike See ya all soon!Can't wait to see your new guitars .