Fender America Deluxe Jazz 5 string bass guitar

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
B.Jenkins

Fender America Deluxe Jazz 5 string bass guitar

Post by B.Jenkins »

I would like to sell my new Fender America Deluxe 5 string Jazz Bass, or TRADE for the exact same thing ONLY a 4 string..must be exactly what I have in color and the american deluxe model. email me at
crafters@suddenlink.net
or I WILL SELL IT $1900.00 FIRM
purchased it June 4, 2012.. can't get used to a 5 string...
smike

great bass, cheaper online

Post by smike »

my main bass is the previous version of this one, with all five tuners in line on the top of the headstock. this is a fabulous playing/sounding bass, and i love having the low-b... sorry you don't!

i don't mean to bum your high, but i'm somewhat addicted to shopping online (i.e., every day!) for new toys. whenever anyone says 'firm', it makes me double-check pricing.

everyone seems to be offering this bass new, with free shipping, for $1699.

even if you just paid x for it, once you drive it off the lot (so to speak), it's worth less than x.

you'll probably need to be flexible about your pricing, or spend more time getting comfortable with the low-b.

bruce
B.Jenkins

Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass

Post by B.Jenkins »

You are so right, I just checked on line at Sweetwater Sound, where I ORDERED MINE.
And I ordered it in May, received it June 8
and I PAID FOR IT IN FULL UP FRONT , $1869.00
HAD THEM TO DO SOME CUSTOM WORK ON IT AND THAT WAS AN EXTRA $45.00
Today I will contact them ,and find out why they charged me what they did, and then drop the stinking price.
Thanks for the heads up..
Billy
Curt Langston

Post by Curt Langston »

You are so right, I just checked on line at Sweetwater Sound, where I ORDERED MINE.
That's why you paid more.
Keith Howard

Post by Keith Howard »

I have a American Deluxe P Bass 4 string in the exact same finish. I purchased it new about 1 year ago and then started playing steel guitar so its only been gigged about 12 times. May be interested in a trade if you would go for a Precision as opposed to a Jazz. I'll post pictures if you are interested.