Domland

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Rex Thomas

Post by Rex Thomas »

Thanx, Sage! I've been wondering when you were going to show up. Image
Is Lincoln Del still in business? I miss those corned beef & cheese omelets terribly!! Image
Sage

Post by Sage »

Sadly, the Lincoln Del is no more. All that remains of it resides in the arteries of thousands of past customers! Image
Rex Thomas

Post by Rex Thomas »

GOOD ONE!! Image
Bill Bailey

Post by Bill Bailey »

I beleive, if my memorys are correct, Don Edwards was a cabinet maker by trade before he bought Guitar City and he supplied the beautiful wood cabinets for the Domeland guitars. I was thinking of having one built and he showed me a stack of rare cabinets in the rear of the store that he said he was aging the wood because the aged wood made for better tone. I bought a Sho-Bud model called"The Professional" he had on the floor instead of waiting for a custom Domeland. Del Mullin desighnd and built his first Steels with inspiration from his time spent there at Guitar city. I know Don loved the Steel and its players as much as anyone I ever met. Ronnie Miller would be the one who could add a lot of good history to this subject, since he worked for Don Edwards a lot when he was not on the road. Where are you Ronnie? Take care all.
Bill Bailey

------------------
<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Bill Bailey on 09 September 2002 at 09:09 PM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Bill Bailey on 09 September 2002 at 09:10 PM.]</p></FONT>
Rex Thomas

Post by Rex Thomas »

...Am loving this!!!