Close/// Jerry Douglas Gibson / dobro $2,400.00 ///Close

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Thom Darrow

Close/// Jerry Douglas Gibson / dobro $2,400.00 ///Close

Post by Thom Darrow »

Limited edition Jerry Douglas Gibson/Dobro Resophonic Guitar. Model#DWJDS unsigned square neck. S/N D11 017 96. Assembled on November 12, 1996. Color natural Mahogany with book match top and back. All hardware nickel-plated with Grover tuners. The cast aluminum spider has a #14 stamped on it. That was considered the best made spider back in 1935. Gibson/Dobro puts these spiders only in limited edition models because so few exist today, and it has a spun aluminum cone. It comes with the original hard shell case with a combo lock. This is a superior quality instrument in sound and looks. There is a small 1" crack just too the right of the tailpiece. In dry climates not like the Philippians, Mahogany shrinks and I think that's how it cracked. I have been the owner since 1997, so I know how it's been cared for all these years. I'm planning on letting it go for $2,400.00 + $55.00 for shipping and insurance. Postal money order or bank cashiers check . Please no deals or trades and lets keep it in the good old USA. TKS....

Last edited by Thom Darrow on 29 Mar 2014 12:34 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Thom Darrow

Post by Thom Darrow »

I don't think the Dobro has a chance on the steel guitar forum. I'm going to put it on the Dobro forum. TKS...
Last edited by Thom Darrow on 29 Mar 2014 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thom Darrow

Post by Thom Darrow »

Bob please close this site. I'm going to put it on the Dobro forum. TKS.....