***BIG Tuning Wrench*** +All Sold Out--Please Close b0b+

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Freddie Wooton

Post by Freddie Wooton »

Carl, Put me down for one of the new ones. I've bought five of the old ones for friends that liked them. They really are great for people with hand problems. Let me know how you want to be paid, Fred
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Hey Fred,
I'll put you down for a wrench and will email you when they're ready to go and we can close the deal then. Thanks for the repeat business and your comments on the wrench... :) Carl
James Sission

Post by James Sission »

I got mine after using one at Bobby Bowman's shop. It sure makes tuning a whole lot easier...Thanks...
Carl Williams

Bobby's Da Man!

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello James,
Bobby has been great about referring folks to me and appreciate you posting about your wrench...Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Wrenches are Ready

Post by Carl Williams »

Wrenches are ready to ship...thanks again to all who have expressed an interest in the wrench. I've been using mine for about two months now, and it's my GO TO wrench for sure. I think you're going to like it! Carl
P.S. I've been emailing the details of cost/how to pay to those of you who wanted the wrench...
Jack Ritter

Post by Jack Ritter »

Just ordered a couple of these new tools from my friend Carl. I like having a spare handy just in case. I still have 3 of the first ones that came out and have really enjoyed the ease of precision tuning these fine tools provide. I know the new models will be even better. Carl is a fine Gentleman to deal with.
Jack
Zum D10 8x5,rev pre-amp, TC M300, Split 12, n-112, IZZY, Hilton vp, Geo L, BJS Hughey, Live Steel
Freddie Wooton

Post by Freddie Wooton »

Carl, My computer has been down for a while. Send me the pay info and I'll send the money by pay pal. If you have emailed me already I didn't get it. Fred
Carl Williams

Repeat Business....Again :)

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello Jack,
Thanks for the kind words and as it was five years ago, you are one of my first customers again for this newly modded wrench! :) Your wrenches are going out today...Take Care, Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Hi Fred,
I did get your message and have responded with cost/PayPal info, etc. Thanks for the repeat business! Carl
Jody David

Post by Jody David »

Carl, I sent you an email.
Rittenberry SD-10, Peavy Nashville 112 Amp, Goodrich 120 Volume Pedal.
Carl Williams

Response

Post by Carl Williams »

Hi Jody...I've just responded to your inquiry. Thanks and hope we can help you keep that Ritt in tune! ;-) Carl
Alan Michael

Post by Alan Michael »

Carl, sent you an email.
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Got it Alan and have sent you the details.
Thanks, Carl
Jack Ritter

Post by Jack Ritter »

Just got my new 1.5 big tuning tools and really like 'em. The first model was great but I like this new one even better. If you have never had Carl.s big tuning tool, you might ought to get one-- I bet you would really like it. Jack
Zum D10 8x5,rev pre-amp, TC M300, Split 12, n-112, IZZY, Hilton vp, Geo L, BJS Hughey, Live Steel
Carl Williams

Number One

Post by Carl Williams »

Hey Jack,
You're the FIRST one to get the new wrench! As always, you made my day and your Money Order just came in and the tip is appreciated! Thanks for your continued support...Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Freddie Wooton

Post by Freddie Wooton »

Carl, I got my new Big Tuning Wrench. I really like it. Thanks for shipping it so quick. Fred
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Hey Fred,
You're very welcome sir and thanks as always for your support and very kind words. Keep on pickin' and try to stay cool! 8) Carl
Tommy White

Post by Tommy White »

I received my new big wrench with the longer shaft last week. I need another one for my road rig! Best tuning wrench ever! Thanks Carl!
Carl Williams

GOO & Road Wrench :)

Post by Carl Williams »

Tommy, I really appreciate your support for the new BIG Wrench and seriously, it's the BEST wrench I've ever owned going back to '74. Your Road Wrench should be there by Mon/Tues...I've had a few steelers "lose" their wrench at gigs/shows and as good as the wrench is, it's not walking off by itself yet anyway if you know what I mean! :) Again, thanks and hope to see you down the road....Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT---Thanks to all my customers this past week and your positive comments on the new wrench...Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT