FS:custom pedal steel $800 delivered

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
AJ Azure

FS:custom pedal steel $800 delivered

Post by AJ Azure »

(Keeping the post simple)
I am selling a custom made used pedal steel acquired from forum member Dennis Wireman.

It is a custom but, no frills so better than a carter starter probably but, not as fancy as the $2000 and up steels. I'd say a good beginner / intermediate or back up steel.

It's E9, 3 pedals, 4 levers
I'll take $800 and I'll include shipping. No case but, it will be well packed. If you're in MA, RI,CT or NH we may be able to set up a pick up / drop off situation.

Pics lower in the the thread.

Thank you kindly!

-Adriel :)
Last edited by AJ Azure on 5 Jul 2012 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rick Contino

Post by Rick Contino »

Adriel,

The link you posted for pictures is "unavailable."
Shobud "The Professional" D-10, National "New Yorker," Gwin Custom Tube Amp thru 15" SICA neo speaker.
Roy McKinney

Post by Roy McKinney »

The link works for me.
Jon A. Ross

Post by Jon A. Ross »

Handsome looking guitar. Do you know the maker? Best of luck with your situation.
John Groover McDuffie

Post by John Groover McDuffie »

The link is to an album on Facebook, so perhaps it is only available to FB members.
David Armstrong

Post by David Armstrong »

I'm interested, although very sorry that you would have to sell an instrument for such a reason.

I'm a beginner with some lap steel experience, so I'd appreciate any advice regarding this instrument. (Please don't take offense; What I'm talking about is whether someone like me would be able to maintain, adjust, possibly change the copedent on this steel, or would be better off with an instrument from a better known manufacturer.)

I'm in Massachusetts, by the way.
Mike Wheeler

Post by Mike Wheeler »

I can't access that page either. It would sure help the sale if someone could post the pictures in this thread.

Can someone help Al out??
Best regards,
Mike
Nicholas Ackron

Here's the pictures of the PSG

Post by Nicholas Ackron »

Wayne D. Clark

Post by Wayne D. Clark »

Sorry A.J. about your condition, hope you can recover to at least play a Lap Steel. Nice P.S. I think the price is reasonable. There are not many S10 avaliable here on the Forum, So you will probably not have it long.

Wayne D. Clark
Melbert 8 Console
Goodrich Pedal
Peavey 110
AJ Azure

Post by AJ Azure »

hey guys did not realize there were replies. I received no notice from the site.

answers to questions.

make: it's a custom. Dennis Wireman got it from a payers widow so not sure who built it.

It seems to me David that it is adjustable. I came from lap steel myself and Dennis told me it would be a good starter. I think you'd do fine with it and it CAN be adjusted. It has really nice wood detailing and the tuners are rock solid. Even with older strings it's been tuning steady.. My only dislike is the fretboard but,it's removable / changeable. They sell them for like $10 / $12 on eBay.

Thanks for the pic post assist Nicholas! :)

Wayne, thanks! I am not letting this shift in my health deter me. I adjusted to losing guitar 10 years ago due to my hand deformity, I will eventually adapt to this. I am meant to do music and to entertain. This is just another challenge to over come.
AJ Azure

Post by AJ Azure »

re-posted at end of thread for anyone clicking to the end :)

(Keeping the post simple)
I am selling a custom made used pedal steel acquired from forum member Dennis Wireman.

It is a custom but, no frills so better than a carter starter probably but, not as fancy as the $2000 and up steels. I'd say a good beginner / intermediate or back up steel.

It's E9, 3 pedals, 4 levers
I'll take $800 and I'll include shipping. No case but, it will be well packed. If you're in MA, RI,CT or NH we may be able to set up a pick up / drop off situation.

Pics lower in the the thread.

Thank you kindly!

-Adriel :)
Todd Katz

custom pedal steel guitar

Post by Todd Katz »

I'll take it; p.m. sent.

Todd in Dedham