Adams Curly Maple Pro Resonator Guitar- $1600 shipped

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Aaron Ballance

Adams Curly Maple Pro Resonator Guitar- $1600 shipped

Post by Aaron Ballance »

For sale is a beautiful Adams Curly Maple Professional resonator guitar. I bought this guitar new in February of this year. Solid maple top, back, and sides. Walnut fretboard. It has a large body/ soundpost/open body chamber which yields a loud, punchy, and nicely sustaining guitar. The body dimensions are very similar to Beard's E body. It has mostly Beard parts: Beard coverplate, Beard spider bridge, Beard maple/ebony bridge inserts, and Beard nut. The tuners are Grover.

Adams sells these for $1800 new. My guitar has a couple upgrades to that price. It has a Schertler Basik Reso Pickup ($300+ new), an Allen RS-2 Tailpiece ($100), and a Schaller Strap Lock ($25).

The guitar came with a couple cosmetic blemishes. There are some hardly noticeable imperfections in the finish which are too faint to be photographed. The cosmetic flaw I tried to photo is the slight gap between where the fretboard meets the neck. You will notice this if you are looking at the guitar in your hands. If you’re not trying to notice it in my photos or in person, it’s hardly an issue. Other than that I have put a little wear on it. There are some light finish scratches in places, a couple dings here and there, some small white scuffs on the lower bout where I just barely rubbed against a white wall, and a small black smudge on the lower bout binding. All that said, guitar is in Excellent ++++ condition.

$1600 will cover the shipping on this. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Aaron Ballance on 13 Jun 2012 3:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Daniel J. Cormier

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

This Fellows is a piece of art. Look at the grain of the wood. Looks that good and sounds great to boot.
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Jon A. Ross

Post by Jon A. Ross »

Nice guitar and extraordinary maple!!
Aaron Ballance

Post by Aaron Ballance »

Price dropped to 1700 shipped. Will also consider offers. Thanks.
Aaron Ballance

Post by Aaron Ballance »

$1600 shipped in the 48
Aaron Ballance

Post by Aaron Ballance »

Anyone?
Jim Bates

Post by Jim Bates »

Aaron,

I am still awaiting your reply of the last e-mail I sent you. I am still interested.

Thanx,
Jim Bates
Aaron Ballance

Post by Aaron Ballance »

Hey Jim,

Sorry for the delay. Your email went to my Spam folder which I seldom check. PM sent back to you via email. Best,

Aaron
Aaron Ballance

Post by Aaron Ballance »

Sold. Payment pending.