2 questions about the new MSA

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Mike Perlowin

2 questions about the new MSA

Post by Mike Perlowin »

1- I use a wrist lever, which is attached through the hole in back originally designed to be the jack. The hack on the new guitars are located on the side. My question is can the new guitars be fitted with a wrist lever? and if so, How?

2- Will you accept trade ins, either of older MSAs or other guitars, for partial payment?
Kyle Bennett

Post by Kyle Bennett »

Mike,
1. Yes, Millennium will accommodate your wrist lever at the same position as your other steel with our wrist lever modification.

2. Yes, MSA will accept trade-ins to apply toward the purchase of Millennium.

It’s good to see you're feeling better.
Kyle
David Wright

Post by David Wright »

Kyle,
I have a old brick saw, it has a M.S.A. sticker on it, might I use it on a trade in? It has a lot of brick-dust on it, the tone is really sealed in, if you know what I mean.... Image

------------------
[url=http://david_wright1.tripod.com/]My Web Page[/url]
Sierra Guitars
LQQK
Sierra S-12 9&7
Peavey-2000-PX-300
S.L.T.

Kyle Bennett

Post by Kyle Bennett »

David,
It's important that the dust is not removed from the saw. The dust adds resonance. However, please make sure the MSA sticker is clean. Image
Kyle
Mike Perlowin

Post by Mike Perlowin »

Thanks Kyle. BTW I'm almost completely recovered from my accident. So much so that I even played a gig last week. I'm sure the love and prayers of so many people on this forum was as factor in my rapid recovery.

Frank Estes

Post by Frank Estes »

Mike, I thought the real key to your recovery was your hard head! Image Didn't they remake the bone in your nose out of titanium and your face out of carbon fiber? Announcing: The New Millennium Mike! Image

Just pickin' at ya'! It is quite amazing how fast you recovered! It sort of makes you want to truly believe in God does it not? Image
Mike Perlowin

Post by Mike Perlowin »

Frank, the bones in and around my nose are indeed made out of titanium. Now that I'm bionic, you better watch your step. Image

BTW, the surgery was performed through an incision made behind my upper lip so there is no visabe scarring on my the operation on my face. I'm still as good looking as ever. Image

------------------
God made only a few perfect heads. He put hair on the rest to cover his mistakes.

Kenny Davis

Post by Kenny Davis »

Mike - I saw the picture of you playing your guitar that you posted recently...Man, that was a bad accident! Image

chas smith

Post by chas smith »

<SMALL>BTW, the surgery was performed through an incision made behind my upper lip so there is no visabe scarring on my the operation on my face. I'm still as good looking as ever.</SMALL>
They could have done from the back of your head and your hair would hide it Image