Special Easter treat From Fred Justice

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jerry Bailey

Special Easter treat From Fred Justice

Post by Jerry Bailey »

I would like to thank Fred Justice for a very special treat today. Fred is building a pro lite for me .Well the top is done and he has 2 pedals on so far. today he called and let me hear it . he played two songs over the phone it was beautiful. I had one phone my wife had the other phone.It was so beautiful my wife had tears in her eyes.I don't know what was more exciting to hear Fred play or to know that was my geetar he was playing. the only down side is now my wife wants one for her self. Thanks so much Fred. Your Friend in Virginia ........Jerry
Jerry Bailey
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Jerry here is another treat for ya. The guitar is done and as soon as I build the case it will likely be shipped out this Friday.

I'll wait and let you post a picture of you and your new guitar, or if you like I can put one up here for you.
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
Jerry Foster

Post by Jerry Foster »

congrats Jerry B. on your new justice pro-lite. I sure do love mine. Fred is A great Builder & great to deal with. Enjoy, your picking friend, Jerry F.
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Jerry B. here is the picture as you requested.
I nick/named her "Baby Blue" but you can rename her something on your own if you like. Ain't she cute, who wants a cigar?

Jerry Bailey

Post by Jerry Bailey »

Thanks Fred, she sure is a beauty. Great Job. her name will be baby blue Justice. thanks again Jerry B
Jerry Bailey
bob drawbaugh

Post by bob drawbaugh »

Jerry, Nice guitat I love the blue color.
Bent Romnes

Post by Bent Romnes »

Fred, I love your sense for detail..like just the way you round over the ends of the knee levers, and the ADJUSTABLE knee lever return stops...and just the right amount of finishing on the undercarriage parts. Did you sand to a certain grit there and not buff? Whatever you did is right on. You are a fine craftsman.

Jerry you are a lucky man to get a great from Fred!
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Bent thank you again brother for your support and kindest.
For the most part, my machinist is as particular as I am.
Most of the small part come right out of the CNC to me, some he puts in a tumbler.
As I use them I wire wheel most everything, cross shafts and all, so I try to maintain a consistent finish on the under carriage.
Mark Dershaw

Baby Blue

Post by Mark Dershaw »

I visited Fred at his shop last week. I saw your guitar "in progress". I love that shade of blue. From what I saw, Fred is a stickler for detail. His guitars look great. Thanks for having me Fred!