SSSGC 3/11/12 Jam Pics

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Bill Myrick

SSSGC 3/11/12 Jam Pics

Post by Bill Myrick »

Rainy Sunday, good day for inside jammin' Siloam Springs, Ar. Steel Guitar Club March meeting and jam.

Left to right : Clark Cox, Donley Harrington and Norma Jean Lucas.

Gerald Sparks

David Starr

Del Lombard

Jimmy Dreadfulwater

Larry Garrett

Bill Myrick

Leon Dixon, Del Lombard and Agnes Long --taking names and getting ready to --well --what ever.- 8)

Pat Cox, Carolyn & Jerry Latty and Leon Dixon enjoying the festivities. Special thanks to Jerry for helping with the pictures !

AHEM --- AHEM --- Madam President--Are you sure 6 inch cookies are on that 17 day diet ??? - :whoa:

Oh Oh Miss Eva just called, suppers' ready bye --- :)
Keith Hilton

Post by Keith Hilton »

Seeing Jimmy Dreadfulwater makes me want to come to the Siloam Springs Show and play. For several years I have missed playing on the Show. The last few years I have had to cancel because of health issues and other things. I need to come hang out with my buddy Dreadfulwater. He must be doing OK to afford one of those LeGrande IIIs.
Norma Jean Lucas

Post by Norma Jean Lucas »

Bill, after going without sleep for 24hrs I needed a little help. Donley said I would burn the calories off because I had to work again Sunday night. :) :) I walked 3 miles Monday too!
Ron Frederiksen

Post by Ron Frederiksen »

Looks like you had a good time at the meeting. Good to see Jimmy D. moving around. He was at our meeting last sunday, always good to have him. Been down with the shingles sense the first of the year. Just keep hanging on and nothing they can do for them, just run the corse till their gone,. Hopefully they are about on the way out. It is something you do not want. The most miserable thing I ever had. I have some video of you when we were in Branson last July, you will have to see them. Keep up the good work. Ron
Bill Myrick

Post by Bill Myrick »

Well, N.J. -- Far be it from me to judge, (especially when my clothes weigh more than you do) but I was just thinking ::: I drove about 46 miles monday, would that be the same as walking ma ---never mind - :cry:
Norma Jean gave me a brochure to print out for the big 2 day event coming the last week end in April--looks exciting-- any invites from her that have not confirmed yet--please do so-- . - :)
Virgil Pittman

Post by Virgil Pittman »

Hi everybody,
looks like a good time was had by all.Sorry I was not able to be there.I am still doing the chemo thing twice a month and had stint surgery last week.I am up and around but have a lot of nausea and fatigue.Hope to see you all soon.
Virgil
Bill Myrick

Post by Bill Myrick »

You're always in our thoughts and prayers, man--miss you and looking forward to having you back !!! - :) :)
Bill Howard

Get well soon

Post by Bill Howard »

Virgil I wanted to say thank you for the NV 400 Knobs you sent me free a cpl yrs ago. I also hope you get well and feel better soon. I'll remember you in our prayers this evening thank you for being such a nice person!. I had a carcinoid tumor in 2003 so I know what your going thru..Your friend. Bill Howard