Thomas Sd10 3+5 LAST CHANCE BEFORE EBAY!!

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jeff Metz Jr.

Thomas Sd10 3+5 LAST CHANCE BEFORE EBAY!!

Post by Jeff Metz Jr. »

I need to thin the herd and I know I will regret letting this one go but here goes.................Up for sale is my Thomas Sd10 steel with 3 pedals and 5 knee levers.
Copedent:
Standard E9 tuning
ABC are standard Emmons
LKL: raises E's 1/2 step
LKR: lowers E's 1/2 step
LKV: lowers B's 1/2 step
RKL: lowers 6th string whole step and raises 1st string whole step
RKR: lowers 2nd string whole step, NO SPLIT
The only issues with the steel are 2 small hairline cracks under the body that have been gone over and are nothing to worry about. Also there are 2 small Bar dings in the neck, again so small barely noticable. This guitar's tone has been compared to that of an Emmons Push pull. This guitar has sustain for days.
Also, the Guitar DOES NOT BREAK STRINGS. I bought this guitar around 2 years ago and I broke one string the first week I owned her , and not a single one since then. Don't miss out on this guitar. Thomas' are no longer in production and there are a lot of people out there that can tell you how nice they are.
Asking $1500 plus shipping. But will consider all offers.
Pmetz70@yahoo.com or bingonut94@yahoo.com

Last edited by Jeff Metz Jr. on 3 Mar 2012 12:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mullen G2 SD10 , Lil Izzy Buffer, Goodrich 120 volume pedal, Boss DD-7, Peterson Strobo flip, Peavey Nashville 112
Jeff Metz Jr.

Post by Jeff Metz Jr. »

I forgot to mention that this guitar has a George L's 10-1 pickup in it. I believe that is the Jimmy Day designed pickup. Man does she sing.
Mullen G2 SD10 , Lil Izzy Buffer, Goodrich 120 volume pedal, Boss DD-7, Peterson Strobo flip, Peavey Nashville 112
Brian Powell

thomas

Post by Brian Powell »

i have one as well what a great steelguitar this is :D :whoa: :D :whoa:
show pro SD 10 4/5 thomas SD10 3/4.2NV400. fender twin amp. evans fet500.proflex 2.boss super chorus ch-1 digitech digital delay.goodrich v/p elite pack seat.1962 fender tele.1961 kay guitar.epiphone mandolin .1945 0016 MARTIN.
Johnny Howington

Nice Guitar

Post by Johnny Howington »

Jeff,
What a nice looking guitar you have for sale! I appreciate the honesty in your description of the guitar. I also like the strategy of your price. Everyone wants to buy at what they feel is a good price. That gives you a little room to play after you figure in shipping and insurance to the new buyer. I wish you good luck on the sale! What other guitars (if any) do you have that you might consider selling? Thanks !
Edward LeVasseur

Thomas Pedal Steel

Post by Edward LeVasseur »

The Thomas Pedal steel is a great guitar ,Jeff Newman said so himself and he played about every kind of Pedal steel on this planet.Somebody better grab this guitar before Thomas guitars are hard to find ,like used Franklins for example
Shobud Ldg Shobud Pro 1 Carter Starter,Vegas 400, Nashville 400 Fender Deluxe Reverb Boss DD3 Holy Grail Reverb
John Coffman

Post by John Coffman »

A Thomas SD10 is worth the money but price is drive by supply and demand. These are great guitars and will last you a lifetime. Not sure I would buy this as a gig guitar due to weight but that is the only neagtive think I could say about a Thomas guitar. If you want a great steel that has great sustain and playablity better pick this one up quick
ShowPro SD10, Mullen RP, Bose S1 Pro, GK MB200, MB500, Bugera T50 Tube amp with SlidgeRig, TC HOF reverb effect.
Jeff Metz Jr.

Post by Jeff Metz Jr. »

TTT for a Beauty!
Jeff Metz Jr.

lowered price

Post by Jeff Metz Jr. »

TTT for a LOWER PRICE!!!!
Jeff Metz Jr.

Post by Jeff Metz Jr. »

TTT