Justice Steel Guitars

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Dennis Manuel

Justice Steel Guitars

Post by Dennis Manuel »

Anyone had a chance to try a Justice guitar. Looking for comments on sound, comparisons and mechanics.

Thanks
Dennis
Weldon Myrick

Post by Weldon Myrick »

Hi Dennis,

Glad to hear you have interest in The Justice Steel Guitar. I must say when I laid eyes on one I had to examine it and strum it. I was amazed at the quality of its' construction and of all the functional parts. This guitar is 2nd. to none. The sound of this guitar is unforgetable. It has great sustain and superb definition all the way up the neck. Chiming is very accurate. It is built with great care by Fred & Brenda Justice and is played and tested before it leaves the shop. It is a great buy and the color choices are the best. I invite you to give Fred a call at 1-480-986-2599.

My best to you,

Weldon Myrick
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

Now that's a recommendation with authority.
Randy Gilliam

Highly Recomended.

Post by Randy Gilliam »

The one I Bought Plays Like a Zum , Sounds Great and Like Weldon Said Is Made in The USA By Fred and You dont Have to Beg him to Build you one Either! Try one You Wont be Dissapointed, Randy Gilliam. :D
Vincent Serice

Cant go wrong

Post by Vincent Serice »

Dennis, I own a Justice guitar that plays like butter and has a sound of its own. Plenty of growl and tinkles like a bell with great string separation. Freds workmanship is second to nobody. The guitar is one of the best Ive ever had. I would give Fred a call meet one of the nicest most knowledgable steel builders in the world and you'll also make a great friend
Tootie Serice :mrgreen:
Steven Dingle

Post by Steven Dingle »

what can i say...i have 2!!! :lol: They are things of beauty, play like a dream, and the sound is lush and full with amazing sustain. Fred and Brenda are wonderful people, and will give you unmatched service!
Dennis Manuel

Post by Dennis Manuel »

First of all thanks kindly for all the replies. The fact Weldon is playing a Justice steel speaks immensely for the company.

Out of curiosity what pickup's are you guys using, single coil, or, the 705's. I have almost decided to send a money order just need a little more input. Living in Canada it's not that easy to try out all the new steel guitars so input from other players is much appreciated.

Thanks
Dennis
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Dennis thank you so much for your interest in our guitars.
We use BL 705's unless otherwise specified.
I don't know if you received my email I sent to you, but I have a customer with one of my guitars that lives about 368 miles from you. He is here in Arizona for the winter and I talked to him just this morning and if the time window worked out, he could save you a lot of $$$ in getting a Justice guitar to your door.
Having said that, I would ask that you please email me at fredsmusic@q.com your phone ASAP and I'll call you.
Thanks again for your interest.
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
Jerry Foster

Post by Jerry Foster »

Hello Dennis, I Have owned Three of Fred's Steels & I now play the new Justice Pro-lite. & I loved everyone of them. its hard to say which steel Guitars are the best. But for me I love the playability & tone The Justice steel Guitar Gives Me. Fred & Brenda are Mine & my wife's Dear friends. so God Bless & happy picking. Jerry F.
CrowBear Schmitt

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »

in Bobbe Seymour's last newsletter, he had some good things to say about Justice steels & Fred too

i find the ProLite model to be a winner