A Day to Remember

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Ernest Cawby

A Day to Remember

Post by Ernest Cawby »

What a week in Montgomery. Many of the local players showed up at Pee Wee's glass shop. we played from noon till 5:00. Jack Goodson came to join us some very good picking and fellowship. Wait till you hear Jack and his new style of playing, I guess getting out and hearing others has it's reward. Don Lynch,Ricky and others. Guys it was a day to remember. Thanks for having me up. it was a pleasure.

ernie
Jack Goodson

Post by Jack Goodson »

Ernie: I really had a great time, and as you say you cannot beat the guys that were there saturday.(super pickers) i reckon i will have to get me a shobud emblem to go on that old sierra to ever make it sound like a shobud..thanks to pee wee and his wife for being super host.martha and i really had a ball and all pee wee has to do is give us a call and we will be at the next one...thanks jack
Max Williamson

Post by Max Williamson »

Hey Ernie it!s always great to see you and pick with you, I looked for you to come by the music hall in Prattville that night.you missed a good show.Jack it was good to see you also,super picker both steel and fiddle.Looking forward to the next time.Max
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Max wanted to come over,just got mixed up with wife things, next time. Will see you next month.

We always get together at Pee Wee's glass shop when we come to town, see you next time.

ernie