New Russler - Rangler 1 Model "NEW PHOTOS ADDED"

New products of interest to steel guitarists
Russ Hicks

New Russler - Rangler 1 Model "NEW PHOTOS ADDED"

Post by Russ Hicks »

We are proud to anounce our "NEW" Russler Steel Guitar called the "Rangler 1" Model Steel Guitar. As most have noticed we have been quite on the Steel Guitar Forum, this is because we have been working hard our new "Russler 2012 model". We have found some new killer Silver Bronze Bearings for the cross chafts, and man does it play easy. Also our Patent Pending design for a new Knee Lever direction transfer Mechanism, this makes the knees that move right play super easy. You will have to check it out at one of the shows down the road. We will be at the Phoenix and Dallas shows for all of you to give them a try and see what you think. Keep your eyes on the web site we will be updating it very soon.

:arrow: www.russlersteelguitars.com

Drop me a email if you have any questions, and we will try to get you some info. :D

:arrow: russ@russlersteelguitars.com

Have a large day and hope to see you down the road.

Russ

Last edited by Russ Hicks on 21 Dec 2011 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Kowalik

Post by Mike Kowalik »

Nice looking guitar!!!
Hook Moore

Post by Hook Moore »

Pretty !
Bent Romnes

Post by Bent Romnes »

Stunning!What is prettier than a well made, superbly finished pedal steel? Congrats on a fine product!
Larry Baker

Post by Larry Baker »

Russ, that is breath taking. You know that Red is my color, but Jean said and I quote: Don't get any ideas!!!!!!!!! Larry
Mullen G2 SD10 3 & 5 The Eagle
NV112 amp===Earnie Ball V.P.
Bob Taschetta

OH NO,,,, Don't Let Me Have to Buy Another One !

Post by Bob Taschetta »

Image :D

Randy, Russ, I have to compare these guitars to the same way I have compared my later model year corvettes. They're not cars, they’re machines!

These guitars are just simply AWESOME sounding and they also add a new dimension to the meaning "pretty"

I got mine a couple weeks ago and I play it every night for hours. I'm playing in Prescott AZ this Friday for a Christmas show and I will be soliciting these so Randy, if I were you, I see about getting a few additional elf’s to give you a hand. I know, bad time of the year to request help from those guys. :roll:

Merry Christmas gentleman, looking forward to connecting up in January for the Phoenix Steel Guitar convention

Bob
Bob Taschetta
Kenneth Kotsay

Post by Kenneth Kotsay »

Russ you knocked my socks off & my cat's also with your new line of pedal steels, now will your steels be available with wooden necks, what about the pricing for S-10s & D-10s??

There so beautiful, maybe they should end up in art galleries, they are just fine works of art.

Dear Santa...................................

Ken
Jim Thompson

Post by Jim Thompson »

Really looks good. Can you do green, with 12 strings?
Zum U-12 8&6, Emmons p/p SD12U, Dekley U12, Session 2000, Peavey Session 115, Nashville 112.Tubefex/Stewart1000 Pro, Jagwire strings.
Buck Reid

Post by Buck Reid »

Wow... these guitars look amazing!!
Paul Foster

Cant Wait Paul Foster

Post by Paul Foster »

Randy is building mine as we speak!! I will pick it up at the PX show!! Merry Christmas TO ME!!!!

Hey guys, just wait till you see all the great engineering that went into these guitars!!Thanks to Randy and Russ for building such a great insturment!!
Jerry Foster

Russler pedal steel

Post by Jerry Foster »

I had the pleasure of playing one at the Baxter spring KS. show & it is a great sounding & playing steel guitar. Randy & Russ are great friends of mine & i WISH THEM THE BEST.God Bless. Jerry F.
Des Hetherington

Post by Des Hetherington »

oh my looks stunning how much are these beauties?
Rains SD10 4 pedals 5 Levers, webb 614E,Goodrich Vol
Randy Weideman

Russ's Trip to the Russler Factory

Post by Randy Weideman »

First of all,,, Thank you all for your wonderfull comment about our line of Russler Steel Guitars.
We are doing this for all of you... :D Thank you :D ...

Now our update. Russ made it up to Nebraska last week to test out the new 2012 Russler "Rangler Models" I even got some real good end plate buffing time, out of him, Man he can buff like he plays the Steel. We all had a good time, we played a lot of Christmans songs, looked at some new ideas for down the road. The news paper came in and did a article on us building our Russler Steel Guitars. Our local news paper is called "The Deshler Rustler" That's crazy!!! . We completed two (2) more Rangler 1 guitars as well. A all natural lacquer and a new Black one. We took the New Russler Black Diamond Ranger 1 out for it's first out on the band stand playing job. Here are some photos of them. Hope you enjoy them.

And again :D thank you for your support. Merry Christmas to all the you, From us.

The last photo is a Russler we are making for Paul Foster, here is a quick look at it in the works.

You can many more larger photos and some new Russler desgins to our underside of our guitar.

www.russlersteelguitars.com

Web Site.

Randy & Russ
Russ Hicks

Thank you and About the new Cocobola Russler

Post by Russ Hicks »

Yes, Like Randy said, Thank you to everyone that has posted such positive comments. Please stop at one of the steel shows and play one, I really feel you will like them. see you soon.
And a special Merry Christmas to everyone.
Thank you again. :D

Russ

P.S. Randy forgot to say that Paul Fosters Russler, it is made out of Cocobola wood. Can't wait to play it in Phoenix
Russ Hicks

Try to update on questions

Post by Russ Hicks »

Kenneth Kotsay
We are planing a wood neck shortly.

Buck Reid
Hey Buck Thanks it means a lot.

Jim Thompson
We do Green, but no 12 string so far.

Jerry Foster
Jerry Randy told me you got a chance to sit down at one, thanks again.

Bob Taschetta
Bob you R The Man, you have the one that started the Cocobola craze... See you Phoenix. Maybe we can get together at your place again for some pickin and some of your FOOOOOOOD... ???

Larry Baker
Tell Jean that you miss under stood her, you thought she said you need another one.???

Bent Romnes
Thank you Brent

Hook we need to meet up so you can give her a shake down. Thanks

Mike Kowalik
Thanks Mike

Des Hetherington
Our prices are in line with most steel being made at this time. We will do some steel show specials, so watch for them.
Hook Moore

Re: Try to update on questions

Post by Hook Moore »

Russ Hicks wrote:
Hook we need to meet up so you can give her a shake down. Thanks
I would like that Russ, anytime. Merry Christmas buddy..
Hook
Martin Weenick

New Steel

Post by Martin Weenick »

An Absolute beauty Russ, and a great engineering job also. I did not see any return springs on the pedal shafts, are there any springs for pedal returns or do you feel they are not necessary? I love the logo, Martin.
Several custom steels. NV-112 Boss DD-7
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

I like the attention to details, like the
logo, neck pads and fretboard

Rick

www.rickjohnsoncabs.com
Paul Foster

MY RUSSLER- Paul Foster

Post by Paul Foster »

MAN!! Its going to be a long time till Jan the 19th, I am really excited about my new Russler, Randy has been super great about keeping me posted on how my guitar is coming along!! I have had several PS guitars but never the quality and engineering that these guitars have, I feel that the personal touch and making sure that I get exactly what I want is above and beyond, Thanks again to Randy And Russ for their time and effort to building the finest guitar EVER!!!Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous new year!!!

Randy, Thanks to you especially for all your time and
special attention!! Its really appreciated!! Paul
Tony Dingus

Post by Tony Dingus »

Russ, you've always had a great tone and this guitar sounds awesome. I'm putting one on my wish list. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to get one.

Tony
Joe Casey

Post by Joe Casey »

Whats needed now is an "Eldorado" model..
Dale Rottacker

Post by Dale Rottacker »

Russ, that is one georgous guitar...and sounds pretty good too...we can not have too many steel manufacturers in this world, and I wish you all the success in the world...I hope to see more of it in the near future... :D :D :D
Dale Rottacker, Steelinatune™
*2021 MSA Legend, "Jolly Rancher" D10 10x9
*2021 Rittenberry, "The Concord" D10 9x9
*1977 Blue Sho-Bud Pro 3 Custom 8x6
https://msapedalsteels.com
http://rittenberrysteelguitars.com
https://www.telonics.com/index.php
https://www.p2pamps.com
https://www.quilterlabs.com