PSG Seats by Steelers Choice

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Carl Dvorcek

PSG Seats by Steelers Choice

Post by Carl Dvorcek »

Today I became the proud owner of a seat made by Dan Rollans of "Steelers Choice". Let me tell you, it's a Cadillac! For years I sat on a seat that had the legs modified (literally the aluminum legs were cut and sawed off broomsticks put in to adjust the height)for someone taller than me. When I got my new ER-102 and sat down at my steel, it was like love at first sight. It fit like a glove and I felt not only comfortable but positioned to play. It's the epitome of what we're all looking for; "Made in the USA". It's a manufacturing marvel, extremely comfortable and the optional lumbar support forces you to sit up straight(like you should). Dan and I joked throughout the ordedring process about the "passionate pink color (joke)" and me responding with "one leg's shorter that the other three", but seriously, it's a superb product and I highly recommend it to any of you looking for a new ride. Dan is a great guy to deal with as some of you may already know. For those who don't, don't buy anything else until you give Dan a shot. IMHO, it's the way to go. Check out his site at www.steelerschoice.com. you won't regret it.
Gordon Hartin

Post by Gordon Hartin »

His seats are great. My cushions were getting pretty flat after about 10 years and and i sent him the tops of 2 chairs and he re-cushioned them and recovered them for a great price.

Gordon
Steven Finley

Post by Steven Finley »

I agree Ive had mine for 15 years still looks
new mine has the back rest which sure makes you
feel like playing,steelers choice products are the
best.
Erv Niehaus

Post by Erv Niehaus »

I really like the little storage area on the side. If you break a string, you can replace it without having to get up.
Kevin Bollivar

Post by Kevin Bollivar »

Love my Steelers Choice seat,quality doesn't cost,it pays. :D
CARTER SD10,77 SESSION 400,81 VEGAS 400 STEELER'S CHOICE SIDE KICK,GOODRICH L10K VOLUME,PETERSON STROBO HD,GOODRICH MATCHBOX 7A,GEORGE L CABLES,BJS BAR,NATIONAL PICKS
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Kevin, you are so right. I had many comments from other musicians about the QUALITY of my Steeler's Choice seat. You get what you pay for.