red lacquer ZumSteel

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Tracey Kirkpatrick

red lacquer ZumSteel

Post by Tracey Kirkpatrick »

just a word of thanks to my new friend Johnny Howington , sooooo happy with the Zum , its everything you said it was Johnny and more , played her on a gig last night and was thrilled to say the least :D Johnny and his family are good people , had a great time with you guys .... thanks to b0b and the folks at the Forum for connecting fellow steel players .

Thanks again

Tracey
Johnny Howington

Thanks

Post by Johnny Howington »

Tracey,
Glad to hear you are enjoying the steel Tracey! Wish I could have been there to hear you play. Man you can really play a steel guitar. I could listen to you play all night. Hope I can come by and get a lesson or two man. I'm just glad the ZumSteel turned out to work for you. I told you if you could just see it and play it you would love it. Maybe I can get by to see you week of Thanksgiving since we are coming to Maggie Valley on Vacation. It's people like you on this forum that makes it a pleasure to be a part of such a unique group of people. I look forward to seeing you soon! Keep on steeling ! Your wife is a trouper too. Not many better halves would have helped like she did. My hats off to her too man!!