Justice Steel on RFD

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Larry Baker

Justice Steel on RFD

Post by Larry Baker »

Congrats Fred, Greg Moody really looked and sounded good on RFD TV last night with Roy Rogers Jr. and the High Riders on the celebration of Roy Rogers 100th Birthday. Keep on Keeping on FRED. Larry
Mullen G2 SD10 3 & 5 The Eagle
NV112 amp===Earnie Ball V.P.
kyle reid

Hope?

Post by kyle reid »

Night & Day better show than what's usually on at that time!
Daniel McKee

Post by Daniel McKee »

I thought it was a really great show and the steel playing was also great.
Brad Malone

Justice Steel on RFD

Post by Brad Malone »

Hey Larry, you beat me to it..yes I thought the Justice Steeler sounded great..at first I thought it was a Zum because of the front design but later on when they made a closer shot I could see the name..I don't know what amp he was using but the Steel had a great tone..he done Fred proud...the lead guitar player was also playing very good fills and lead..it is difficult to get good sound outside but they got the job done.
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Howdy Larry, thanks for this thread buddy.
And yes, it was a great show I thought.
Brad, yes in deed, Mr. Greg Moody made me very proud. Greg is a great player and just a great guy in general, as is his entire family.
Here is a picture of the guitar Greg was playing. Thanks to you all.

Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
Larry Baker

Post by Larry Baker »

Brad, the Lead player was Dino Strunk, from Branson. One of the best in the business. Dino is also the new Lead player at the St. Louis steel show. Dino is a great player and person, I am so proud to know him. Larry
Mullen G2 SD10 3 & 5 The Eagle
NV112 amp===Earnie Ball V.P.
Brad Malone

TV exposure sells.

Post by Brad Malone »

Yeah Fred, it is amazing what TV exposure will do for Guitar sales..your phone will be ringing.
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Brad I sure hope that's true, I'm getting tired of it being the bank on the other end of the line. :lol: :lol:
Greg Moody

Post by Greg Moody »

Thank you friends for the kind words,we had a 25mph wind with the wind chill in the 30s it was a cold one for sure.Fred your guitar hung in there better than I did.Thanks again for a great guitar.
Jerry Foster

Post by Jerry Foster »

I didn't see the show but I am greatful that the Justice steel guitar was used in the show. Greg has a great touch. & I know first hand the Quality of Fred's work. Keep up the great job Greg & Fred & god bless. Jerry f.
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Jerry, under the cold conditions and a amp he's not used to, I thought Greg sounded great.
he told me his hands were num and he was shaking like a, well, it had something to do with a peach seed. Oh well, he gotter done anyway. :D :D GO GREG.........
Keith Hilton

Post by Keith Hilton »

Yes, Greg, you and Dino did a great job. Fred's guitars are wonderful in every way.
Greg Moody

Post by Greg Moody »

Thank you Keith.Hey when things slow down a little I'm gonna bring my new Justice up and let you check it out with this 4th pedel setup I think you will like it.
Keith Hilton

Post by Keith Hilton »

Yes Greg, come up anytime you want, I will probably be in the shop building pedals. I would love to check out that guitar and the 4th pedal. By the way, the band I am playing with will be playing this coming Saturday from 7:00PM to 9:00PM at the Treasue Lake Club House. Hard core country music! Big dance floor and usually around 100 show up to watch and dance. 6 piece band with fiddle, piano,a "real"-pedal steel, as well as guitar bass and drums. All the guys sing except me. You don't have to be a member, just come to the gate and tell the guard you come to hear the band at the club house and they will let you in.
We play once a month at Treasure Lake and this will be our last show of the year.
Wesley Medlen

Justice on RFD

Post by Wesley Medlen »

Wasn't he playing on a Session 400 Fred. I think he also had an effects on leg. I thought he sounded great. Wes
Justice S10 Jr, Gibson Electra 6string, Boss Katana 100, Steelers Choice ,Gretsch 6 string lap, Hilton VP
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Wes I think it was a Nashville 400, not sure about any FX being used.
Maybe Greg will chime in and clear that up.
Mike Archer

great sound on the Justice steel

Post by Mike Archer »

I heard Greg playing the justice (great job Greg)
on RFD also and it sounded great to me
nice tone and tastefull licks too
Mike sure is pretty steel....
Greg Moody

Post by Greg Moody »

Hey Wesley,I use a Goodrich model 7a matchbox for tone and gain control.That's what you were seeing on the leg also a petterson flip strobe tuner.I was running straight into a boss RV3 stomp box into a Nashville 400 that was provided.That's all,very simple setup everything fits in the PAC a seat.I will say in my on opinion and not to step on any toes here the Hilton volume pedel made such a difference in my tone.Thanks Guys.
Brad Malone

ring, ring, ring.

Post by Brad Malone »

Brad I sure hope that's true, I'm getting tired of it being the bank on the other end of the line<<

Fred, Congratulations on the WM order, now those phones will really start ringing.