Clayton North Carolina Steel Guitar Jam 9/24

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Ben Godard

Post by Ben Godard »

Sam, sorry I cant make the show. I tried to call you but the number doesn't work. I got really sick yesterday and have been by the bathroom all night. Today, I just started feeling a little bit better so I thought I'd send you this message even though its late.

I really wanted to come to this and had been counting on it for weeks. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great time. Maybe I can make the next one.
Sam White

Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Hi Ben sorry to hear you have not been feeling well.We did miss having you there. WE had 14 Steel palayers that did bring their Steels and all played.there were 4 that did not show.You had a good excuse and we hope you feel better. We are going to do another one some time after the holidays.Take care and hope to see you the next one.
Sam white
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Hi Bob you can close this thread.
Thank You
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association