CMI , D10, 8/7, keyless ---REDUCED!! ---SOLD

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Bryan Ritter

CMI , D10, 8/7, keyless ---REDUCED!! ---SOLD

Post by Bryan Ritter »

CMI(made by Charles McGough, Marion, LA), D10, 8/7,
keyless, 25" neck (great sustain),split tuning on 5,6 and 10 strings of E9, black formica,
Geoge L pu's, Day E9, modified Emmons C6, nice case, like new, $1900 includes shipping to lower 48.

318-855-3693, bryanritter105@comcast.net

Last edited by Bryan Ritter on 16 Sep 2011 1:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Daniel J. Cormier

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

Would that be a CMI
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Paddy Long

Post by Paddy Long »

I don't ever recall seeing a keyless MCI ... any photos ?
14'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
08'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
94' Franklin Stereo D10 9+8
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.
David Higginbotham

Post by David Higginbotham »

I also have never heard of an MCI keyless and never heard of a 25 inch scale MCI...Maybe some more info and pics will educate us...
Jerry Overstreet

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

I think Daniel has it right. Probably CMI for Charles McGough Instruments. I've seen a few of 'em come up here from time to time.
Daniel J. Cormier

Played a couple CMI's in the early 90's when I played the steel shows in Hammond,La.Almost bought a grey D-10. Great sounding,well built guitars with almost no cabinet drop.
But who cared about cabinet drop back then. we were just happy to be playin anywhere.
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Bryan Ritter

Post by Bryan Ritter »

I made a typo....It is a CMI!! Charles and I are friends and when he made his first D10, I immediately had him make me one. It was his second
production, and I have had it since. I had a Nashville 400 and the two instruments made a great sound, but I have had to downsize weightwise. I now am using a Rittenberry S10 and traded the 400 for a Nashville 112. I am going to miss C6 and the D10, but have no choice.
Daniel J. Cormier

I understand the downsizing thing. If I could leave this guitar in a church or at a weekly sit down job I'd love to have it.
Daniel J. Cormier
Henry Matthews

Post by Henry Matthews »

Sure would like to see picture
Henry Matthews

D-10 Magnum, 8 &5, dark rose color
D-10 1974 Emmons cut tail, fat back,rosewood, 8&5
Nashville 112 amp, Fishman Loudbox Performer amp, Hilton pedal, Goodrich pedal,BJS bar, Kyser picks, Live steel Strings. No effects, doodads or stomp boxes.
Bryan Ritter

Post by Bryan Ritter »

Henry: I hope to get pics attached today. I have been snowed under lately.....and I am supposed to be retired!!!!!
Bryan Ritter

Post by Bryan Ritter »

My e-mail is down, and I have not been able to fix
it. Please post any messaages or questions here or call me if you wish. 318-855-3693.
Bryan Ritter

Post by Bryan Ritter »

I now have my e-mail working fine, so if there are any questions or details about this guitar, please let me know here, by e-mail, or call me. This guitar has complete adjustment capabilities on copedent changes, pedal stroke and position, knee lever stroke and position. It is triple raise and lower.
I have some extra pull rods, and bell cranks to modify the copedants if desired. I rarely break the 011. I have been using Mangus strings and go so long on the 011, I change them because I get nervous about how long I have gone without a change. The 25" neck sustain is better than any standard bridge length I have ever played, plus the high positions
(above the 12th fret) are easier to play.
Bryan Ritter

Post by Bryan Ritter »

Bump
Bryan Ritter

Post by Bryan Ritter »

This guitar is SOLD ---Check is on the way