Double coated padded picks

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

A big thanks to all of you who are ordering the picks. We are presently out of the .025 Dunlops, but are waiting on a shipment from our supplier. We have plenty of Nationals (NP2) and Dunlop .0225.
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Ordering Info:

http://tinyurl.com/4z4r74c

**I am now set up to take a paypal or credit card for the picks as well as a check or money order. You may contact me at that address and I'll process your order as soon as I can. Paypal is the easiest way to pay and you can use it whether on not you have a Paypal account. All you need is a credit card. You may also send a check or money order if you prefer, but that will slow the process down a little.

I trust that this will help for those of you who wish to use this payment method. Thanks for the orders.

My e-mail address is dougrolfe@tds.net.

Thanks, For Looking :!:

♫Howie♫ For ♫Doug♫ :whoa:
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

Good news. I just received a new shipment of Dunlop .025's yesterday and am in the process of coating them. They will be ready for shipment tomorrow. So we now have National NP2's and Dunlops in both .0225 and .025. Please specified which Dunlop thickness you wish if you are ordering Those. Thanks again for all of you who have ordered already.
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Hay Doug, I Just Sent You A Email From Randy, With An Order For Picks From You.

Hay Randy, I Sent Doug Your Order Info :!:

Take Care, Blessings, "Keep On Pickin", From The Land Of OZ-♫Howie-"The Wizard"♫ :whoa:
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Ordering Info:

Thanks For Looking :!: , ♫Howie For Doug♫ :whoa:
Kevin Bollivar

Post by Kevin Bollivar »

Doug I really love the pick's man,Gotta say,the Dunlops do it for me.Thanks so much for the super quick shipping to Canada man!!
CARTER SD10,77 SESSION 400,81 VEGAS 400 STEELER'S CHOICE SIDE KICK,GOODRICH L10K VOLUME,PETERSON STROBO HD,GOODRICH MATCHBOX 7A,GEORGE L CABLES,BJS BAR,NATIONAL PICKS
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Ordering Info:

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 1 Aug 2011 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

Hi Doug,
I am enjoying the padded picks I bought from you - especially the red ones. One problem, I have played 4 gigs with them and the red padding is starting to peel off. How long is the padding supposed to stay on?
LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN GEORGIA
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

They shouldn't peal. I've had mine for years without pealing. I'll send you some more. I'm sorry that it's doing that. Let's see if the new ones do it.
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

TB. Another pair of Dunlops is on the way. Let me know how they do.
Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

Thank you Doug - You are very kind. regards, Brian
LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN GEORGIA
Owen Barnes

Post by Owen Barnes »

Thanks Doug, received mine this week, tried em out, and they work great. No slip, and comfortable.
Rains D-10 by Gary Carpenter
Kermit Monk

Picks

Post by Kermit Monk »

Doug,
Need a set of both. Email sent.

Thanks,
Kermit
mudstand.com

ZB Custom SD-11 (4 & 7)
Mullen SD-11 (4 & 7)
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

Hi Kermit. Thanks for your order. Your Paypal invoice has been sent. I hope you like them as much as I do.
Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

Thank you Doug - they arrived today. Regards Brian

TTT
Last edited by Brian Henry on 16 Jul 2011 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN GEORGIA
Kermit Monk

Post by Kermit Monk »

Doug,
Received my picks today. The Nationals were the hot ticket for me. Great quality picks!

Thanks,
Kermit
mudstand.com

ZB Custom SD-11 (4 & 7)
Mullen SD-11 (4 & 7)
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

Just an update on the picks. We have in stock both National NP2's and Dunlops in .0225 and .025 sizes. We are coating the Nationals in black and the Dunlops in red. I am considering going to blue for the next batch of Dunlop .0225. That way we can actually receive and ship orders based on colors. Don't forget, you can order and pay through paypal even if you do not have a paypal account. All you need is a credit card. You can send me an e-mail at dougrolfe@tds.net and I will sent you a paypal invoice. You just simply fill out the necessary info. I will also double coat your personal picks if you wish for $2.00 per pick plus shipping which is around $2.00.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Ordering Info:

Just an update on the picks. We have in stock both National NP2's and Dunlops in .0225 and .025 sizes. We are coating the Nationals in black and the Dunlops in red. I am considering going to blue for the next batch of Dunlop .0225. That way we can actually receive and ship orders based on colors. Don't forget, you can order and pay through paypal even if you do not have a paypal account. All you need is a credit card. You can send me an e-mail at dougrolfe@tds.net and I will sent you a paypal invoice. You just simply fill out the necessary info. I will also double coat your personal picks if you wish for $2.00 per pick plus shipping which is around $2.00.

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 1 Aug 2011 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Thanks For Looking :!:
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 1 Aug 2011 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allen Winkelman

pics

Post by Allen Winkelman »

hi i'd like to order another pair of the black coated nationals if there still available. my cat ate one :( thanks Allen
msa d10 classic
ernie ball vp
old peavey classic amp
Anton Gerard violin
stubborm desire to improve
I FEEL MORE LIKE I DO NOW THAN I EVER HAVE!
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

A great big thanks again for all of the orders we have received. We have recently received a shipment of National NP2's, and Dunlop .025's. I also have on hand some Dunlop .0225's. I hope you are enjoying the comfort of the picks as much as I do.
Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

Hi Doug, The coating on my first set came loose after a few hours playing and you very kindly sent me a second pair free, for which I am grateful. They also came loose. I have solved the problem. If you cover the tips with masking tape (thick)and sandblast the rest, and then spray on the plasti dip which you can get on ebay, it sticks permanently to the sandblasted area. Just my 10 cents worth, but it works. After 10 hours of playing it is still firmly attached.
LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN GEORGIA
Doug Rolfe

Post by Doug Rolfe »

Thanks for your input. We've sold several of these and have not had any serious issues. I've had a pair that I've used for over two years and they are still fine. I'm just wondering if is a chemical issue with yours and how the coating is reacting to your body. I actually had a wristwatch one time that the chemicals in my body eroded the back of it. We certainly stand behind our work and have taken several steps to make the coating adhere. Viscosity is an issue as well as time between coatings. Spraying the coating on would not be thick enough unless you do it several times. Again thanks for your input.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Ordering Info: