Revelation Tube Preamp with Lexicon Multiple Processor FX

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Robert Jolowski

Revelation Tube Preamp with Lexicon Multiple Processor FX

Post by Robert Jolowski »

Revelation Tube Preamp with Lexicon Multiple Processor FX mounted in a 4-space SKB molded hard case. Showroom condition, outstanding sound. Previous owner had an "open checkbook" policy regarding maintenance and upkeep. You will not be disappointed. Asking $1050 obo for both. Payment by certified check or money order. Buyer pays for shipping via UPS. Please don't hesitate to email if you have any questions.

Gary Glisson

revelation

Post by Gary Glisson »

hi robert would you sell the revelation pre-amp seprate? if so how much?
thanks gary glisson
munford tn
Robert Jolowski

I'll consider it, but the original owner went through a lot of effort and expense to put the package unit together.
V/r
Rob
Robert Jolowski

Oh, I'm sorry...my bad...if we break the unit out of the case I'm figuring around $875.00
Gary Glisson

Post by Gary Glisson »

hi robert does the revelation preamp have the low inpedance outs as well as the 1/4" stereo plugs?
thanks gary
glisson
munford tn
Robert Jolowski

Gary,
It appears that it does. According to the owner's manual, "The upper 1/4" jacks are normal T/S (tip/sleeve) unbalanced outputs. The lower SLR jacks are true, transformer balanced outputs (pin 1 floating, pin 2 hot, pin 3 cold). Both the 1/4" and XLR outpurs are active at all times. Both can be used simultaneously offering a total of 4 possible rear outpurs, 2 balanced and 2 unbalanced. Keep in mind that the 1/4" outpurs are the hot, highest level outputs. The XLR transformer outputs are padded down to a lower line level. This allows for easier use in live DI situations when a mix console or mic preamp is receiving teh XLR balanced lines."

Hope this helps!
Cheers!
Rob
Gary Glisson

rev preamp

Post by Gary Glisson »

hi robert on the rev preamp do you have the 3 cord input thats used for the pedal steel? would you included shipping in the 875.00? i'like to buy it i can send a ceritifed bank check wednesday if that will work
let me know
thanks gary
Gary Glisson

rev

Post by Gary Glisson »

hi robert sent you a e-mail on the rev preamp
i'd like to buy it if its still available.
thanks gary
Gary Glisson

rev

Post by Gary Glisson »

hi robert sent you a e-mail i'll take the rev pre amp
thanks gary
Gary Glisson

rev pre amp

Post by Gary Glisson »

pm sent robert
gary
Gary Glisson

rev

Post by Gary Glisson »

hi robert i think i have found one local that i'am trying to buy so i need to back out on this one for now hope you can sell it as a complete unit
good luck
gary
Michael Belkin

Re: Revelation Tube Preamp with Lexicon Multiple Processor F

Post by Michael Belkin »

Robert, Came across this thread looking for Sarno gear, It is obviously months later now but I don't see any sold announcement. Is the unit still available and if so, what model number is the Lexicon box? Thanks, Michael Belkin
Robert Jolowski wrote:Revelation Tube Preamp with Lexicon Multiple Processor FX mounted in a 4-space SKB molded hard case. Showroom condition, outstanding sound. Previous owner had an "open checkbook" policy regarding maintenance and upkeep. You will not be disappointed. Asking $1050 obo for both. Payment by certified check or money order. Buyer pays for shipping via UPS. Please don't hesitate to email if you have any questions.