Surf Tunes II

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

Andy Volk

Surf Tunes II

Post by Andy Volk »

I posted a medley of "Walk, Don't Run & pipeline" over in Share-a-lick. I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks for the inspiration, Gerald.<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Andy Volk on 20 March 2000 at 12:05 PM.]</p></FONT>
chris ivey

Post by chris ivey »

andy...i printed it out and have only messed with the first page so far...not too hard and very cool...just what i needed to start playing my ric more...thanx, feel free to give us more!!! actually, surf and hawaiian should go hand in hand.
JERRY FERMIN

Post by JERRY FERMIN »

Id have to say the same thing..Its cool,just what i wanted..theres just something that makes it sound so cool on a steel..if they only knew...well that might put a few guitar makers out of buisness<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by JERRY FERMIN on 20 March 2000 at 03:22 PM.]</p></FONT>
Gerald Ross

Post by Gerald Ross »

Why not post the tab to Brad's Page of Steel so it won't fall into oblivion as time goes on? These postings get cleaned up periodically.<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Gerald Ross on 21 March 2000 at 05:56 AM.]</p></FONT>
Andy Volk

Post by Andy Volk »

Sure. Brad, feel free to archive it over at your place. Send me an E-mail if you want the Tabestry version.
Steve England

Post by Steve England »

Thanks Andy, it was a big help. I often play with a band that likes to play those tunes> usually I am at a loss for what to do and just vamp the chords. But now........ooooh look out Walk Don't Run