Lonnie Patterson

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Jimmy Queen

Lonnie Patterson

Post by Jimmy Queen »

Lonnie and Scotty are both great friends of ours and we our proud of the fact that we get the opportunity to perform with both of them every Sunday night! Great talent and great guys!

Jimmy & Starla Queen
MIKEHOLLAND

Post by MIKEHOLLAND »

Hey Jimmy when you see Lonnie again please tell him his biggest fan Mike Holland from Ste Genevieve Mo. says hi. Back in the early 70'ties I played base with Lonnie in a 3 piece group that would blow most 5 piece groups out of the water. I learned more from Lonnie about music in that short time span than from anyone . I was just starting out on steel at the time and he was very supportive even though I was total hack at that time.{not much better now} Even letting me bring it to couple jobs to play. I play steel here in Southern Mo. and I never have to pound the concrete looking for work . It usually comes to me. I never had the chance to thank him since he left my part of the country but he was a major influence in my musical life.Please give him my warmest reguards. Mike Holland
Keith Hilton

Post by Keith Hilton »

I was really impressed by Lonnie's guitar playing at the Marshfield Show. Scotty is one of the best steel players you will ever hear. Jimmy I like your druming and singing. Starla is a great singer. Wish I lived a little closer so I could come see your band play.
Scott Henderson

Post by Scott Henderson »

Mike I have heard Lonnie speak of you and the band you had together. He is very proud of the work you all did. I will see Lonnie tonight at our gig at Kula Bay. I will tell him what you said. Lonnie IS a great picker and a great friend.

------------------
Steelin' away in the ozarks and life,
Scott
www.scottyhenderson.com

John Daugherty

Post by John Daugherty »

Keith, if you are impressed with Jimmy's drum work and singing, you should hear him play lead guitar, keyboard, bass, horns and lap steel. In addition to being an outstanding singer, Starla hits some good licks on the guitar. They are top notch entertainers.
Put Scott Henderson, Lonnie Patterson,John Farrell(bass)or Dave Owen(upright bass/vocals) and Bobby Regot(drums) with them and .... wowwwwww.

------------------
www.home.earthlink.net/~johnd37