Mullen D10 G2 Demo for Sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Gary Sill

Mullen D10 G2 Demo for Sale

Post by Gary Sill »

As you may know we are an All Lines Dealer with Mullen Guitar Company. We have the distinct opportunity to offer this gem of a steel as a demo model at a reduced price and immediate availability. As you may know it takes 2 months or more to get a new G2. Well, here's one as good as new available ready for your music room. And best of all, it's a pretty RED!!!

This steel is in 10/10 condition as a demo from the company. I am listing this steel for Mullen Guitar Company. It is in my store and has been on a demo status.

As you can see it is in prime condition and ready for someone to make some music on it.

The steel is a mica finish in red/maple with 8 floors and 8 knees. The knees have added wide paddle type knee levers as an extra feature. The floor pedals and knees are all polished to a high shine as an extra add-on.

The steel will be shipped with 2 Mullen Single Coil pickups in it. The copedent is Emmons style A/B pedal and the details can be sent upon request by interested parties. The copedent can also be changed to the buyers liking if desired by the factory after being returned to Colorado and altered to the buyers specs and will be included in the price free of charge.

No Trades on this steel

Only Bank Money Orders or Postal Money Orders made payable to Mullen Guitar Company. Charge Card is also available on this instrument. The price new on this instrument if made today would be over $5600.

This instrument as a demo is priced at $5400 shipped in the 48 states. Extra shipping if overseas or outside the 48 states.

A donation to the forum will be made by Mullen Guitar Company after the completed sale.

Any questions concerning the instrument, please call Gary Sill 217 433 7455
The instrument is located in Mt. Zion, IL at this moment and can be viewed by appointment.

A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, Gibson 5 string 2002 banjo, 1953 D8 Fender Stringmaster, reconditioned completely, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter Steelaire, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman mandolin
Jan Viljoen

Mullen

Post by Jan Viljoen »

Absolutely unreal!
Sierra S10, Stage One, Gibson BR4, Framus, Guya 6&8, Hofner lap, Custom mandolins, Keilwerth sax.
Roland Cube 80XL, Peavey112-Valve King and Special, Marshall 100VS.
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

So perty! And very nice photos, Gary. When I have the mad money, I'm getting a G2...though I completely love my pre-RP, you understand!
E9 INSTRUCTION
▪️ If you want to have an ongoing discussion, please email me, don't use the Forum messaging which I detest! steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
Mickey Adams

Post by Mickey Adams »

A Beautiful G2!....8+8!...
ARTIST RELATIONS: MSA GUITARS
2017 MSA LEGEND XL D10, S10, Studio Pro S12 EXE9
Mullen G2, Rittenberry S10, Infinity D10, Zumsteel 8+9
Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!
Gerry Dame

That is the color!!

Post by Gerry Dame »

Gary,
That is the color, I see why you like it!
Gerry Dame
Mullen SD10
NV112
Fender Pro Reverb
Peavey 212 Chorus
Gerry Dame

That is the color!!

Post by Gerry Dame »

Gary,
That is the color, I see why you like it!
Gerry Dame
Mullen SD10
NV112
Fender Pro Reverb
Peavey 212 Chorus
Bill Bailey

G2

Post by Bill Bailey »

:D Rolls Royce steel,AKA MULLEN G2,Purty man.
Bill Bailey
Kingman Arizona
2014 Mullen G2 D 10 8+5 Black
92 Emmons Lashley LeGrande D-10
Two Nashville 400 Amps and Nashvill 112.
Gary Sill

Red Hot Mullen Guitars don't last long

Post by Gary Sill »

This beauty has a home. Kevin Congratulations it will be going to Mullen for your copedent then on to you.

Thank you for all the people looking and responding. If anyone really wants one just like it or slightly different, just call me. I can take care of that longing desire for a beauty of a steel.

Gary Sill 217 433 7455

Hilton Pedals are also our calling, they are in stock, flying in and out like hotcakes.

Sweeten your sound with a Hilton.
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, Gibson 5 string 2002 banjo, 1953 D8 Fender Stringmaster, reconditioned completely, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter Steelaire, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman mandolin