My 2nd Justice is finished!!WOW!!

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Greg Moody

My 2nd Justice is finished!!WOW!!

Post by Greg Moody »

I'm really excited about this new Justice, Fred knocked it out of the park on this one.I had a G# lower put on the 4thpdl for some mooney tricks.I bought my 1st Justice in July of 2010 and loved it so much I had to order another.I work on two different shows here in Branson so I will have one for each gig.I have two push-pulls that will take a break for a while.Fred Justice has been such a kind person to work with and has become more of a great friend during the 9
Image months I've known him.This guitar sounds wonderful with the 17.5 Truetone single coil pickup and plays wonderful.If any of you guys are in Branson,your more than welcome to take it for a test drive.
Elton Smith

Post by Elton Smith »

What a looker.My sticker is pecking out.Bet she sounds that way also.
Gibson Les Paul
Reverend Avenger
Paul Reed Smith
Fender Telecaster
MSA S10 Classic
ShoBud
Old Peavy Amps
Arne Odegard

Post by Arne Odegard »

I like it...!
Ray Jenkins

Post by Ray Jenkins »

Hey Greg,I live about 15 miles from Fred so I watched
as your guitar was being built.I almost got the same color as yours but opted for the KOA wood.Just got mine last week also.Ireally enjoy playing mine as you do yours.
Steeling is still legal in Arizona
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

:whoa: Yepper, another badass from our brother Fred, man that sucker is purty dawg!! :D
Michael McGee

Post by Michael McGee »

Greg, that is BEAUTIFUL. A striking 2-tone combo. I would never have been convinced to own a steel that might suggest the color purple until now.
Stu Schulman

Post by Stu Schulman »

WOW!Fred makes great guitars! ;-)
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
Jerry Foster

Beautiful steel guitar

Post by Jerry Foster »

Congrat. Greg on a beautiful Steel guitar. well Fred you did it again, :D man that baby turned out great. Greg! I have the Justice D-10 Burl red & I love it more each time I set down & play it. GOD BLESS, Jerry F.
Jerry Foster

Post by Jerry Foster »

congrat. Ray on your new KOA D-10 Justice Steel Guitar. I played that steel in Dallas & Fred would not let me take it home with me.:lol: But you have got a winner there, take care & God bless you & Dixie. Jerry F.
Greg Moody

Post by Greg Moody »

Thanks for the kind words fellers.we need to be careful, we dont want ol Freds head to swell up to much.
Dean Holman

Post by Dean Holman »

Wooooow. I can't wait to see it and play it. Great job Fred. I played Greg's first Justice and it has a killer tone.
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

To late......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
ray qualls

Post by ray qualls »

WOW..........What a steel! Fred, I'll trade you my wife for one of them! :whoa: Wait a minute, I ain't married so you lose. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ray Qualls
Member(KSGA)
Inducted into KSGA
Steel Guitar Hall of Fame 2008
Eddie Lane

Post by Eddie Lane »

Hey Greg...
That is a beauty. I want to play it too. Fred is building some very good guitars.

Eddie
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

Good lookin steel Greg - Fred done ya a good one

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
plus Road Cases and other stuff too
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Tyler Hall

Post by Tyler Hall »

That is a beautiful guitar Mr. Moody! I'm like Mike, I'd never think purple until I saw this. Fred is building some beautiful guitars. Hope things are going well in Missouri. Tell everybody I said hello. BTW, if you run out of room for your guitars, I'll get that old Bel Air out of your way... :lol:
Greg Moody

Post by Greg Moody »

Thanks Tyler,Hope all is well with ya.The good thing about the 55 is you can haul a steel rig in the trunk no problem.
Dean Schrock

Post by Dean Schrock »

Has anyone heard a sound clip of this guitar? I have looked everywhere and have never found one, You would think Fred would put one out there so we could hear what it sounds like.
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Dean you are absolutely right about having some sound clips out there. When it comes to computers and You Tube and such, I admit I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
I have only one sound clip of the Justice Steel Guitar at present and we just put it up on our website a few minutes ago.
Its a beautiful song and one of my favorites, "When He Was On The Cross"
My good friend Matt Prouty helped me put this on my computer a year or so back and was headed for You Tube and never made it.
I promise to put some new tunes up on our site or You Tube soon.
Dean please click on this link, its near the top of the page. Thanks for asking sir.
http://www.fredjusticemusic.com/id19.html
Oh BTW, this is Greg"s second Justice guitar and Greg did 29 episodes of the Roy Rogers Theater on RFD TV a while back with his black Justice. Greg or someone my have some of those shows recorded
I'm sure my personal guitar has been recorded at some of the shows I've played, I just don't know which one's.
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797