Sierra parts

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Jim Palenscar

Sierra parts

Post by Jim Palenscar »

I have been given the opportunity to handle service/parts requests on all Sierra pedal steel guitars from the factory and am in the process of having parts copied by a local machine shop so that I can handle these requests properly. I currently have a list of those who have already contacted me and I will be contacting all of you back as soon as I have something to offer other than hot air. One of the challenges is having the leg clamps fabricated as the original manufacturer is no more and I hope to have some made that will not break and be of a better cosmetic design. Also- I was contacted a couple of weeks ago by someone wanting a reproduction fretboard and he gave me the measurements however family health issues have sullied my mind of late and I'm in need of getting that information again and, try as I might, I cannot for the life of me find what I did with it and would appreciate hearing again from him. Thanks for all of your patience!
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

Great to know your are handling Sierra parts ---- Did you put this on the events and announcements too??

Sounds like an announcement that will help so folks out.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Bruce Tull

P/U carrier?

Post by Bruce Tull »

I'm looking for a P/U carrier for an older Sierra S-10. Also, possibly a leg-lock mechanism. One of mine is broken.

If you're the dealer for these, let me know.

Cheers, bt