Ampeg Svt8x10

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Bobby McCauley

Ampeg Svt8x10

Post by Bobby McCauley »

I thought i would put this on here cause you never know. I have an older model 8x10 cabinet that works great and sounds great but looks like an old cabinet should look. Most of the Tolex is gone off it and instead of recovering it I got the case for it. Like i said all 8 speakers work great and the thing sounds great I just don't have to back to carry it around any longer. I have $400 in the case and $400 in the cabinet and would like to get that out of it, but I am just starting my PSG career so I might be up for some trading. Of course this thing is a little to much to ship so hopefully local pick up or I might be willing to drive it to you for the right price, have truck will travel. For some reason all the pics aren't downloading but let me know and I can send them to you.
Bill Hatcher

Post by Bill Hatcher »

does that red truck in the background go with it to haul that thing!??!
Bobby McCauley

Post by Bobby McCauley »

why do you think I need to get rid of it? It would also make a very nice coffee table or a paper wait for a real big piece of paper. You won't bitch about carrying a Twin ever again.
Bobby McCauley

Post by Bobby McCauley »

bump