Sarah Jory recordings?

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Michelle Durham

Sarah Jory recordings?

Post by Michelle Durham »

Hey there everyone!

I want to have an audio CD of Sarah's "Together Again" I was thinking that I should be able to find an mp3 download somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Any suggestions? She seems like a very difficult musician to find recordings for...

Michelle and Joey
Mike Fereday

Post by Mike Fereday »

I don't think Sarah has ever recorded Together Again.

Mike
James Maxwell

Post by James Maxwell »

Here's an mp3 of "Together Again", it's the audio from the Youtube video: http://picosong.com/2dh
Paul Norman

Post by Paul Norman »

Go to You Tube and she has several good songs you can download. If you Download You Tube downloader free, you can download and then convert it from video to mp3 and then burn to CD.
Michelle Durham

Post by Michelle Durham »

Thanks James!
I didn't know there was a way to download the videos and convert to mp3. That is exactly what I have been wanting to do. I will have to experiment with it.
Mike, the youtube clip of Sarah doing Together Again is just beautiful. I think you're right; she hasn't recorded it on an album, but her version is one of the best!
Thanks guys!
Michelle and Joey
James Morehead

Post by James Morehead »

Paul Norman wrote:Go to You Tube and she has several good songs you can download. If you Download You Tube downloader free, you can download and then convert it from video to mp3 and then burn to CD.
Good info, Paul. :)
"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement"~old cowboy proverb.
shobud@windstream.net