Digitech GSP2120 Artist Preamp and Processor

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Mark Cohen

Digitech GSP2120 Artist Preamp and Processor

Post by Mark Cohen »

Super clean tube preamp/effects processor. This is the next gen of the famous GSP2101. The preamp features a pair of 12AX7's for completely natural tube sounds. Built-in chromatic tuner, lots of EQ possibilities, and many effects: delay, phase shift, flanger, reverb(s), compressor, distortions, parametric EQ and others. There is a handy input for a continuous midi controller that will accept a standard expression pedal for volume control.

This unit was upgraded for me at the factory from a 2112 to a 2120. Hence the different numbering on back and front.

The Emmons setup for the Digitech units is available on his site

I have used this for most every gig, both stage and studio. The balanced outputs can go directly to a mixing board while still giving a very natural amp tone.

I take excellent care of my gear; there is some minor rack rash on top (as seen in the picture)

This is a vintage preamp. I paid $1000. I will sell for $375 + actual shipping. I'm not interested in bargaining on this one. It is on its way to being a classic. Manuals included (printed from PDF). It will be hard to find a better price.

Mark Cohen
Mark Cohen

Still available.

Post by Mark Cohen »

Still available. Hope you are interested.
Mark Cohen
Mark Cohen

GSP 2120 Markdown

Post by Mark Cohen »

My Digitech 2120 is now marked down to $325. Next stop is EBay! It is a sweet unit, and beautiful sounding.
Mark Cohen