my radio show now online

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Doyle Mitchell

my radio show now online

Post by Doyle Mitchell »

To all the guys and gals that have sent me cd,s to play on my radio show from all over the country, you can now hear your songs being played live by going to www.kvmckaumblogspot.com . The show airs at 6 pm on Saturday evening but the internet broadcast seems to be about 5 minutes behind live broadcast, so probably about 6.05 or so on the net. Thanks to all for the great country classic sounding cd,s and great country gospel that you have sent, anyone wanting to send material for me to air please send to Doyle mitchell 9335 East I-20 Loraine ,Tx 79532 or give me a call at 325 933 0113.
Ben Chesney

Post by Ben Chesney »

Hey Doyle
Thanks for supporting independent artist and keeping
Traditional Country music alive. I am sending you a Cd with 10 original Traditional Country Music songs
I wish you the best on the your new adventure.
Ben Chesney
Doyle Mitchell

Post by Doyle Mitchell »

thanks ben, I have been playing your cd and getting a good response from the listeners. You have a very nice voice and a good country sound. Keep em coming, and I will keep spinning them for you. Doyle
Larry Baker

thanks

Post by Larry Baker »

Doyle, thanks for what your doing for the independent artists. I feel some of the unknown's are actually better than the big names. Larry Baker
I send you the Jean DeVore C..D..
Mullen G2 SD10 3 & 5 The Eagle
NV112 amp===Earnie Ball V.P.
Doyle Mitchell

Post by Doyle Mitchell »

Hey Larry, yes I have been spinning her cd, I found out today that I will be going to six nights a week in November instead of just the Sat. evening show that I do now. I should be able to promote a lot of independant artist for some nation wide promo now that we are internet radio. And I agree, after hearing some of the cds that have been sent to me,there are singers better than i am hearing on the major stations. Maybe I can help them get the exposure they need. I will certainly try to. Doyle
Doyle Mitchell

Post by Doyle Mitchell »

by the way I missed a period on the address it should be www.kvmckaum.blogspot.com sorry bout that.